Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Thats a cool video....Much smoother trail back then..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
      Any of you guys run HAM (not sandwich) or race radios?
      Im think dumping my CB
      CB and Ham here...
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
        I'm in for a Wentworth entrance change too, been a few years
        I have never been that way. I have came in threw The spillway and drove the trail to the Campgrounds at or near Wentworth. It was the first time for me to go on the Rubicon and we got there at dusk. we ended up doing most of that leg in the dark and I had been wheeling one time before. Was I ever scared. I blew a u joint going up the slabs right off!
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Lookin more like Rubicon over Moab this year... have to talk to the deciding factor over beers tonite!

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
            I'll have to see how this all pans out. "Daddy" sure could use a weekend in the hills to throw back some bourbon and not worry about kids (atleast mine anyhow). Haven't been out with the "guys" since June '06!
            Hay fungus, we can take my rig and you worry about sneaking off the island

Comment

Originally posted by 69Steed View Post
              Hay fungus, we can take my rig and you worry about sneaking off the island
              Will do bro! Welcome to the site. 'Bout time & post some pics of the Bronco for these guys to see!
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

A part of Old Sluce.

By randyatbby at 2010-09-01
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Did anyone else get caught in the traffic jam?

Im getting excited again. Already put in my PTO to my boss. He looked at me weird, I guess because its 6 months away.
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    Did anyone else get caught in the traffic jam?
                    What a cluster!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    Im getting excited again. Already put in my PTO to my boss. He looked at me weird, I guess because its 6 months away.
                    I plan to block out Thurs-Mon to cover the NCB Rubicon trip when I get back to work after the first of the year. My boss will probably look at me weird too...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      What a cluster!
                      All Because some dumbF@wk in a bone stock yota with bald tires decided that he could drink his way through the rocks. It took alot to hold my tongue.

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      I plan to block out Thurs-Mon to cover the NCB Rubicon trip when I get back to work after the first of the year. My boss will probably look at me weird too...
                      Same here.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

That's where my battery died for the ?? time. New alternator in and ready to go.
                        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Ryan having fun.

KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

^^ I dont think I could ever be that awesome ^^
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Alright fellas, just got the thumbs up from the "boss" for a guy only (read; I don't have to take any kids) Rubicon trip come last part of June 2011! Watch out, you might get Fungus...
                              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                                Alright fellas, just got the thumbs up from the "boss" for a guy only (read; I don't have to take any kids) Rubicon trip come last part of June 2011! Watch out, you might get Fungus...
                                Great, I'll bring shots of penicillin.
                                Mark Harris
                                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                X