Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
    I am thinking Thursday morning.
    IN
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

It will almost take an act of god to get the Friday off, but if I do I will go in after work on Thursday and wheel in in the dark. Finally get to use the rock lights.....
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I think our group is going in wed morning, maybe wed afternoon, probably morning though, got a jeep, a scout, a toy, a ford ranger w/Explorer axles(IFS), and maybe Randy(at BBY) in his Bronco, probably camp buck wed/thurs nights and Ellis Friday. We plan on heading home Saturday, most likely. Anyone in for that? I've got the one guy going back to Oregon Saturday, and we want to avoid the traffic in there. We could stay longer(part of group) if we have enough fuel/food, and haven't broken. Marc, what is your plan?
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

If it all works out and I get to go I will be at the trail head late Wed. night on early Thur morning . I will leave Ukiah after work Wed say 2:00 PM
          Hey Brian, any chance you'd go in wed morning instead?
          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I'm most likely just in for the weekend, maybe Thurs. night at the earliest. I have burned all my vacation, and not sure what I will have then.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

IF... I get my bronco done by then, and I can get that weekend off, I would love to go... This would be my first time on the Rubicon, so I'm really hoping I can go!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                Hey Brian, any chance you'd go in wed morning instead?

I an out it is to close to the 4th of July to get the time off. (can't take any time off 2 weeks before a holiday) So I will always be out for this run at this date
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                  I an out it is to close to the 4th of July to get the time off. (can't take any time off 2 weeks before a holiday) So I will always be out for this run at this date
                  That blows, call in sick.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

All I can say is if I had a real job I would do all I could to keep it., Being self employed I have other problems. I really will miss seeing you.
                    Last edited by RandyatBBY; 01-20-2011, 12:22 PM.
                    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Is this an adult run or are some bringing kids ? Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post
                        Family! dogs and kids that are well behaved and can take good pics, and or entertain are welcome! There is cussing at part failures, and drinking around the campfire also... your judgment call...
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post

Kids are always welcome, but don't be offended by some of our actions. Most of us can keep it together, but evenings we can't guarantee a thing!
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sooo we are NOT bringing the strippers? ;-)
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                              Sooo we are NOT bringing the strippers? ;-)
                              They prefer to be called "dancers" Dave.
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

lol, its my money I will call them what I want to!
                                WT 4x4
                                91' One Ton Bronco
                                1971 Bronco
                                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                                X