Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

OFF WITH IT"S HEADS!!! Ow, Marc. i hope your short block is at least OK. I don't know fords well, do can you do screw in studs on your type of heads?

Thanks for the offer, Patrick, It might come to that, but that may make the exhaust fill up, then it has to be separated at the manifold to drain it. I already put a bunch of dielectric grease around the base of the cap, and on all the spark plug boots. I have an electric fan only, with a switch/relay. I'm just hoping to keep the water below the fuse panel, I can unload what I need to keep dry from the jeep if it's that deep. As long as it doesn't hit my air cleaner either. any recent pics/vids anyone?
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Found this on Pirate http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=981444
      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
        OFF WITH IT"S HEADS!!! Ow, Marc. i hope your short block is at least OK. I don't know fords well, do can you do screw in studs on your type of heads?

Thanks for the offer, Patrick, It might come to that, but that may make the exhaust fill up, then it has to be separated at the manifold to drain it. I already put a bunch of dielectric grease around the base of the cap, and on all the spark plug boots. I have an electric fan only, with a switch/relay. I'm just hoping to keep the water below the fuse panel, I can unload what I need to keep dry from the jeep if it's that deep. As long as it doesn't hit my air cleaner either. any recent pics/vids anyone?
        Can't we drive the rigs ontop of Marcs Kayaks and float across?

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
          It will all be gone by the end of June...
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
            It will all be gone by the end of June...
            I second that.

Looks like the snow has dropped quite a bit

See the smaller brown sign on the left?

Here it is when I was up. It was about 12" under the snow.
            Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 05-23-2011, 10:23 AM.
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
              Yup. Cleaning the garage so I can get the bronco inside to pull the heads.
              If it is real bad I have a few spare 302's.
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I will keep you posted.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Schedule was finalized so I booked my ticket to China today. I'll be in a Shenzhen factory while you guys are hitting the trail. I'll be back on the 26th when you guys will be getting off the trail. At least I'll get a couple days in Hong Kong. Might take a ferry over to Macao for one day and gamble some of my per diem. You guys better take tons of pictures so I can see what I missed.

Comment

what's the word Marc?

Comment

[/QUOTE]

pic from Thursday. Ellis Creek
                      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 05-27-2011, 06:49 AM.
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks like I need to bring more Crown Royal

Comment

That looks like it was a lot fo fun!
                          WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

No need to bring Ice this year again.
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                              pic from Thursday. Ellis Creek[/QUOTE]

Looks like I need a new heater core in my EB! Good lord that looks cold.
                              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 05-27-2011, 09:00 AM.
                              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Looks like I can go on my snowmobile....
                                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X