Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Is everyone going to try to camp at buck like last year?

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

This is what is between the springs and lookout... This might take you a while to clean up. The trail is under it somewhere....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dblue351; 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM.
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
        Is everyone going to try to camp at buck like last year?
        Yup. I am sure we will be spread out all over the place again. At least my plan is buck.
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Yes the Thurs a.m. group is heading right to buck..Save us a spot

ohh cant wait...

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Our crew is going in to save space on WEDNSDAY

This is the list?

1. RockBronco67 (Friday Morning)
            2. Silent_Killer_71 (Friday Morning)
            3. DBLUE351 - Fri with my club, so there will be 4-5 more rigs as well.
            4. 71BRONCO71 (Thursday Morning[ish])
            5. 69steed/ Fungus (Wed a.m.)
            6. Crawlin68 w/little sister (Wed am)
            7. Franked, Randy@BBY, Joseph, Steve B. (wed am)
            8. Helbnd1
            9. Proudpapa
            10.69Crawler (Friday)
            11. Kman67 (Thursday)
            12. NorCalKD/720Racer Friday afternoon/evening
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

We are going in on Weds and will go all the way to Buck weds. Camping there all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                We are going in on Weds and will go all the way to Buck weds. Camping there all weekend.
                Get a spot at the water.. Just over the spillway up the rocks on the left... Great view, great lake access, best camping.. or just next to the lake.. going fishing..
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Them trees look doable! Eh?

Comment

EH?

After 1200hrs tomorrow I will be officially ready.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                      Get a spot at the water.. Just over the spillway up the rocks on the left... Great view, great lake access, best camping.. or just next to the lake.. going fishing..
                      After the spillway? Are you talking about the spillway at the dam? I don't remember any camping spots after the dam?

Comment

After the spillway? Are you talking about the spillway at the dam? I don't remember any camping spots after the dam?
                        spillway at buck lake.. big concrete thing... we all cross it on the left.
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

That's where Frank and I camped last year.
                          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                            spillway at buck lake.. big concrete thing... we all cross it on the left.
                            So after the spillway/dam. After the BIG rock that you have to climb as you turn to the left?

Comment

So after the spillway/dam. After the BIG rock that you have to climb as you turn to the left?
                              Before the big Left turn rock climb... hard to explain but as you cross the spillway look up the granite wall to the left... up there.
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Let the shit talking (about me) begin... I'm out. Bummed, but it is what it is.

Thinking sometime in the September timeframe I'd like to run the whole trail again, so "Broncos on the Con 4.5" may be in the works. Looking forward to Dusy in late August even more now.

Have a beer or 3 for me guys, have fun and be safe!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X