Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by Mr Rags View Post
    DirtDonk, we are leaving Mesa on the 9th, going to run the con 12-14th and be back in Mesa on the 16th. We all have camping spots at tahoe valley campground for the week. It would be cool to see the shop, thanks for the invite. Hopefully we won't need to come by.
    Tahoe Valley is a great place.. you will love it.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Some of my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ToS5Uncy5g
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        Awesome!
        Looks like we have 110 pics so far. Keep 'em coming.
        http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...&postcount=522
        Just got 28 pics downloaded from my camera of Wed & Thurs to include a "before" pic of the ambitious wood hauling experiment aka: DA RACK.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Love the commentary Mark! Lake Flaccid, Ford-ing the river, lol
          The Dodge keeps getting prettier doesnt it, haha, hey, it works! It was awesome seeing him get up soup bowl last year. Did he get up it this year?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

No he didnt try this year. Mark rolling scared him off...
            WT 4x4
            91' One Ton Bronco
            1971 Bronco
            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Jeremy was right! that was a lot of wood!

Someone going to Ellis must have been happy when they followed all that into camp!

{o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Jeremy was right! that was a lot of wood!

Someone going to Ellis must have been happy when they followed all that into camp!

I told him we needed those "grabbers" that old people carry in their hoverounds or powered wheelchairs! That way we didn't need to keep getting out of the rig to pick up the logs. We only lost a couple, the rest we divided up amongst the rigs and got it all in.
                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                  Love the commentary Mark! Lake Flaccid, Ford-ing the river, lol
                  The Dodge keeps getting prettier doesnt it, haha, hey, it works! It was awesome seeing him get up soup bowl last year. Did he get up it this year?
                  HAHAHA! I fully aware I talk too much
                  I have to edit myself out because I'm such a tard. The night wheeling had loads of edits. I wanted to keep the trash talking I did about Carl not making it, but it just could not fit.
                  Mark Harris
                  71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

No one on PBB argued so it does look like I am the first person of the year to jump into buck. And the ice just melted off the Saturday before the trip.
                    Attached Files
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                      I told him we needed those "grabbers" that old people carry in their hoverounds or powered wheelchairs! That way we didn't need to keep getting out of the rig to pick up the logs. We only lost a couple, the rest we divided up amongst the rigs and got it all in.

That is almost the greatest picture of the experiment. The best would've been a side shot with my front wheels almost off the ground!
                      '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                      5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
                      35" BFG M/T's
                      4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Rags View Post
                        DirtDonk, we are leaving Mesa on the 9th, going to run the con 12-14th and be back in Mesa on the 16th. We all have camping spots at tahoe valley campground for the week. It would be cool to see the shop, thanks for the invite. Hopefully we won't need to come by.
                        I hear ya, and hope you don't need us either. I say "shop", but I should have said "store" instead. Luckily though, Bronco owners are a handy bunch, and can put their own parts on usually!

What routes are you taking to get around? If you're coming up I-5, then you'll be heading right by us and need only take a 2 minute side-trip.
                        Which could easily turn into a 2-hour BS session if I'm around!
                        Not to worry though, stop in and say hi anyway.

If you're heading up the "scenic route" though, and coming up Highway 395 along the CA/NV border, then we're on the other side of the mountains. Be one heck of a side-trip to come see us in that case.
                        Beautiful trip though. Slow, but scenic.

Anyone know if Big Oly is doing time at the museum in Reno this year? When the "horde" from the Northwest came down a few years ago, they made a trip down into Reno and got to spend some quality time with a bit of history.
                        Now that'd be a cool way to cap-off a nice trip!

Good luck either way. Have fun and be safe.
                        Hope we get to meet so we can put some faces to the names.

PaulB
                        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

No one on PBB argued so it does look like I am the first person of the year to jump into buck. And the ice just melted off the Saturday before the trip.
                          I don't know if it counts the same, was it the same day? I took a bath on friday about 1PM, I didn't jump in, I waded about sack deep then dropped over my head to wet and soap down really quick, dropped under again to rinse, and got the hell out.
                          Last edited by Franked; 07-02-2011, 08:50 AM.
                          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                            I don't know if it counts the same, was it the same day? I took a bath on friday about 1PM, I didn't jump in, I waded about sack deep then dropped over my head to wet and soap down really quick, dropped under again to rinse, and got the hell out.
                            No video? no diving? didnt count
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post

You didn't get any video of me!@!@!
                              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

My hero...
                                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X