Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

when we came in thurs I say your bronco and frank's jeep sitting at the challet... what happened? looked like frank's was dripping something.
    84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Well, medical update from our buddies spotter that fell on the granite by little sluice... 2 broken ribs and a punctured lung!!! Good thing we got him outta there Thurs I guess!
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Damn!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
          Well, medical update from our buddies spotter that fell on the granite by little sluice... 2 broken ribs and a punctured lung!!! Good thing we got him outta there Thurs I guess!
          Beer and some JD would have worked too!
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
            Beer and some JD would have worked too!
            Always worked for me but I guess this guy is "accident prone" & prolly would've ended up with alcohol poisoning ontop of it all...
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

WT 4x4
              91' One Ton Bronco
              1971 Bronco
              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Awesome!
                  Looks like we have 110 pics so far. Keep 'em coming.
                  http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...&postcount=522

EDIT:
                  If you have past years, upload those too to the other albums.
                  Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 06-27-2011, 08:24 PM.
                  {o===o}
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Hey David Whadya break on soup bowl? You were really humpin those rocks lol.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I broke a hub. I really need better shocks I guess it was bouncing all over the place. That video is heavily edited...
                      WT 4x4
                      91' One Ton Bronco
                      1971 Bronco
                      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

It was a great trip!! We had a great time. Here's a video of the water crossing Thursday evening. Apparently the water overflow tunnel was still closed!!

Last edited by kman67; 06-28-2011, 09:18 AM.
                        Kyle
                        Aptos
                        1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

wow thats awesome!
                          WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

The water was DEEP when Kyle, Patrick and I crossed it. I had water going over my tranny hump. Next time I will remember to pack my sweatshirts high so they stay dry.

Pat, Randy, Frank, Galen and who ever else didnt. Can you upload what pictures you have to that photobucket account?. Any and all if you guys can.
                            {o===o}

Comment

I took about 3 pics and there were of the bathroom, LOL!
                              I do have some video, I', just giving it all to Dave so he can play with it.
                              It's nothing exciting, caught a few guys going up million dollar hill and I did a lot of night wheeling that I had no idea about...
                              Mark Harris
                              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Same with me. I got to the spillway and pulled out my camera without a memory card in it. The camera hold about 3 pics with its internal memory. So I have none from this trip.
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X