X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
    Whens the Fordyce Brocno run?
    Lets start a thread on it?? I have never been there.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Man next year I rather do a hammers run than a con! WEEK DAY PLEASE! Vegas there and back!

Comment

Remember the Dusy next month...up out of Fresno. Never been there, but looks like an awesome trail.

I am 3 hours from the Hammers and will be down for a trip there late fall when it cools down.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'll probably be down by the Hammers for EBR's 45th anniversary celebration next year if they're planning on having one. It's been in late April in the past.

Comment

Which week and mid week or what? With my current schedule and current copilot/drinkin bud, I could make it down in for late Saturday then leave Friday.

Comment

Ok Start a thread for the Hammers....
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                How could you take less stuff all you had was a sleeping bag, food and clothes. You should come buy the shop some time.
                If I bring enough bug spray I can eliminate the need for clothes. Bring my gun and no need for food!

I would love to stop by, but I am being sent to someplace hot and sandy for six months to a year. Gunna bronco up when I come back though.
                73 Explorer, Full width 9" / hp44 ARB's, front Race-runners, 39.5 Iroks, 302, np435

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
                  If I bring enough bug spray I can eliminate the need for clothes. Bring my gun and no need for food!

I would love to stop by, but I am being sent to someplace hot and sandy for six months to a year. Gunna bronco up when I come back though.
                  Ha! Only gun I have is a sawed off 12ga seven shot pump, good for nothing but self defensive and protect the wallet.

Be safe my friend, My prayers will be with you. I will be ready to roll the bronco when you get back.
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Just an idea. I set up a photobucket account so we can dump everyones pics into it. I know everyone has tons of pics and not all of them made it onto this site.

Photobucket.com

USER NAME:NorCalBroncos
                    Pass: bronco6677

I will upload all of mine later tonight.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Good idear there! I havent even pulled my camera out of the console yet
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                        Just an idea. I set up a photobucket account so we can dump everyones pics into it. I know everyone has tons of pics and not all of them made it onto this site.

Photobucket.com

USER NAME:NorCalBroncos
                        Pass: bronco6677

I will upload all of mine later tonight.
                        great idea
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I will load mine tonight. I am still waiting my buddy to get me my soupbowl pic with my tire 10 feet in the air!
                          WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Uploading as i type..
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

COME ONE PEOPLE!
                              UPLOAD PHOTOS!
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

got mine uploaded!
                                WT 4x4
                                91' One Ton Bronco
                                1971 Bronco
                                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                                X