This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Damn this whole group got some great pictures...... Great trip.... I am up for a 3.5 trip... late summer .. Just maybe I'll be sick to work on Friday and back out Sunday..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I remember "tequila turn" very well. That was a photo op spot back then too, I took a lot of pictures of my 3 buddy's rigs when I was there in 2000, or was it 1999... It is definitely different than it was.

If you guys are serious about 'Con 3.5, I will mark time on my work calendar ASAP. I know without a doubt that memorial day weekend is out for me and I'll have to check other weekends in September. I think I've got plans one or two weekends in August as well... but will verify ASAP. I'd love to do the whole trail that trip.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I'm good for September [U]exept[U]the weekend of the 24th-26th. Anniversary with the wife, already asked her if she wanted to go that weekend and she just gave me the look. I guess that means no
        Leave No One Behind
        KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
          Was trying to get a list of who actually made it in, was a great showing for sure!!! I know some and met some, who am I missing? Put those that were there in blue, have a couple question marks...

1. Rockbronco67 (Thur-Sun)
          2. TankedBroncoLady & Stonecrusherbronco
          3. Dblue351
          4. Daddy4zack
          5. Earlybronco72
          6. 71BRONCO71
          7. Delta
          8.Trash -?
          9. Tito (PDXBronco)
          10. ACE - ?
          11. ACE'S Son - ?
          12. and Son in Law - ?
          13. Franked(Fri AM-sun)
          14. RandyatBBY
          15. GDDYAP & family (Fri-Sun)
          16. Broncrick (Thur AM-Sun)
          17. Crawlin68 & Sister (Thur-Sun)
          18. Crawlin68's Brother in his Toy
          19. Bent 70
          20. 69crawler
          21. Wcoast4x co-pilot for Bronco Bender(Fri AM-Sun)
          22. NORK2BG and Sean as co-pilot
          23. ProudPapa
          24. Wildhorses - Jim
          25. Rlemon
          26. Wldnmn
          27. kman67
          28. NorCalKD
          29. hlbnd1
          30. SonicDonkey
          31. TJK74[/QUOTE]
          71'Bronco 5.8efi, ZF5, Atlas 5:1, ARB 44,CTM,s & Warns, Stage 8, 9" 4.88 detroit, disc, 31 spline Dutchmans, 1350 yoke, Duff arms WH coils, Deaver rear "Full ground up in the works"

05 Dodge CTD 4x4 6spd
          "everyone elses tow rig for the time being"

Comment

A few pics, Randy and I wheeled 3 days with no major breaks! Stoked, can't wait to go again, nice to see people again, and to meet more.
            Attached Files
            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
              Damn this whole group got some great pictures...... Great trip.... I am up for a 3.5 trip... late summer .. Just maybe I'll be sick to work on Friday and back out Sunday..
              Are you saying 3.5 days?
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                Are you saying 3.5 days?
                no fri-sun or even shorter into Ellis Saturday and out Sunday...
                Last edited by Daddy4zack; 06-30-2010, 04:02 AM.
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I would like to slap a couple of those beautiful NorCal stickers on my fenders. Where to get them and how much? Any info would help, Thank You.
                  Leave No One Behind
                  KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                    I would like to slap a couple of those beautiful NorCal stickers on my fenders. Where to get them and how much? Any info would help, Thank You.
                    Patrick " Crawln68" has them
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Yess!, Need some stickers, Patrick, Paypal info?

I'd like another trip this year for sure. I don't know when, trying to get the step-son's Scout done(still have a cage, and 1 ton tie rod, front bumper, steering box bracing to frame to finish before he's ready to Roll) I'd like to go before late august,(kids back to Eureka and School) but whenever it is I'll try to go.
                      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I need a little time to financially heal before I go again. And sorry it is just not worth it to me to go for a short trip. The cost of fuel from the Bay area makes me want to stay for 3 or 4 days or more. Sorry I just like it that much.
                        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                          I need a little time to financially heal before I go again. And sorry it is just not worth it to me to go for a short trip. The cost of fuel from the Bay area makes me want to stay for 3 or 4 days or more. Sorry I just like it that much.

I hear ya.. I am only an hour or so to the trail head.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Whens the Fordyce Brocno run?
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

When's the jv bronco run?

Delta should be down he's halfway there
                              70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Originally posted by Zed View Post
                                This was my first time on the Con and I was impressed by the trail and Nor-cal bronco people. Saw some awesome rigs and got some great ideas from them. I Arrived late and left early because of work so I was a little rushed and will definitely try some of the harder obstacles next year. I hope little sluice is still there next year.
                                I drained some gas to give to a Toyota guy but still had enough to make it out the Tahoe side solo and drive back to loon to get my tow rig. Next year I will take less stuff and more photos and movies.
                                How could you take less stuff all you had was a sleeping bag, food and clothes. You should come buy the shop some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X