X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
    Broncos ready to go, now I need to get myself all lined out. What do you think Frank? I sure hope little sluce doesn't kick my ass again this year.

we will get you through this year..... just make sure we know when you want to attempt it. we can help spot.... you will get it this year!!!!!!
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

All you guys have a great time!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Still have a seat available....... who wants to go in tomorrow?????
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I can't make it. Y'all better post a sh*tpod of pics.
          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
            Still have a seat available....... who wants to go in tomorrow?????
            Picked up a pass to take pics.... See ya in the am
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Everyone have a great trip!
              Jack
              73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                Broncos ready to go, now I need to get myself all lined out. What do you think Frank? I sure hope little sluce doesn't kick my ass again this year.
                Mark
                Looking good! I think you should be able to walk right through little sluice this year.
                I'll see ya up there on friday. I'll be hitchin a ride with Bill.
                74 Ranger, 69 Ram Air 351W, C4, 4:11s, 35"MTR's,

www.competitionoils.com
                To Order AMSOIL

Comment

Originally posted by TJK74 View Post
                  Mark
                  Looking good! I think you should be able to walk right through little sluice this year.
                  I'll see ya up there on friday. I'll be hitchin a ride with Bill.
                  Heard the rumor, see you there.
                  When you going to build a bronco with a mild engine so you can play somewhere besides the sand?
                  Just kidding, you know I'm just jealous.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Bringing my son... 11YO good times..
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Just wondering how many in the friday group and is the trailhead loon spillway or wentworth springs. I was going back throught the post and it sounds like most will be at chalet around 10am.
                      76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Should arrive at dam around 8:30-9:00 am friday 5 other rigs, hookin up with bronco bender at dam he will be there thurs, pm late

Comment

Originally posted by Rlemon View Post
                          Just wondering how many in the friday group and is the trailhead loon spillway or wentworth springs. I was going back throught the post and it sounds like most will be at chalet around 10am.
                          Most are going in LOON Friday.... 10:00-12:00 p.m. or so... probably 20+ Early Broncos

A
                          Last edited by Daddy4zack; 06-23-2010, 08:24 PM.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I should be heading in before 9am on fri from loon. Planning on meeting up with a couple of guys around 8.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

look forward to meeting all of you, with are group we will still be there by 10:00. Are you planning on camping at buck?

Comment

All packed up.. still need to find my camera and do laundry.
                                {o===o}
                                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                                Originally posted by CityHick
                                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X