X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by rockin75 View Post
    look forward to meeting all of you, with are group we will still be there by 10:00. Are you planning on camping at buck?
    Buck is the plan.
    Look for the kayaks.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      All packed up.. still need to find my camera and do laundry.
      Why are you doing laundry. You are going to be filthy by the time you drive there, and we wont hold it against you.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
        Buck is the plan.
        Look for the kayaks.
        Sounds like fun... Buck Island on Friday....
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

where are you guys parking tow rigs ?

Comment

look forward to meeting all of you, with are group we will still be there by 10:00. Are you planning on camping at buck?
            I'll be at the spillway friday morning. We may be camping at airport flats or the spillway thursday night.

Comment

where are you guys parking tow rigs ?
              Park your tow rig at the chalet near the helipad. I think that's nicer than at the spillway. You can drive green sticker vehicles on Icehouse from that point on.

Comment

Sounds like a big group on friday. I should be at chalet or loon 10 to 11am. I hope to find some of the group to go in with. Does the group need more wood? I put in an earlier post that I can put some extra oak in the truck for peaple to haul.
                76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

I should have room to haul extra wood in if need be. I'll be there Friday morning as well.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Being new to this group I thought I would post what parts i will have in case someone needs something. factory u joints, one drive shaft, both front 44 axles, both rear 28 spline large brng, hubs, elect stuff.
                    76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                      I should have room to haul extra wood in if need be. I'll be there Friday morning as well.
                      I will go ahead and load extra in the truck.

Comment

Parts I will be carrying that might meet general need...
                        Explorer Alt, PS pump, stock serp belt
                        FW 31 spline axle
                        Stock rear shaft (33")
                        Lots of fluids, gallon 80-90, gallon ATF, Dot 3, bearing greese
                        Plugs, wires, ignition, solenoid, efi pump, drill, bits, bolts, heims, R and L, chevy 2234 TRE, screws, impact, 3# sledge, u-bolts, sandals, beer, and red bull.

You know what I forgot...fire extinguisher!!! Alright, gotta throw that in too!
                        Last edited by PDXBronco; 06-24-2010, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I will post some signs on the trail for the friday group.
                          Everyone make sure to stop off at the chalet. There will be a Sign that I would like everyone to sign to see who made it up this trip.

See you guys on the trail.
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Broncos ready to go, now I need to get myself all lined out. What do you think Frank? I sure hope little sluce doesn't kick my ass again this year.
                            Are you really gonna attempt it again? I know you have new tires... and you stretched it a bit. how about on the way OUT on sunday? I got no cargo space for wood(i don't think), hope to sit by others' fires.

who's got walkie-talkies\CB radios?, I have both(I know, CHANNEL 5!)
                            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Anyone have a spare CB antenna they arent going to use/cash?

Comment

Don't forget your the trail help list. just incase someone needs parts.
                                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                                X