This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

I am hyped, Can not sleep woke up a hour ago. I am going to start early this year if my passenger can get the time off, hope to leave around noon or 1:00PM. Need to check the weather.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Dang Randy, What are you doing up so early? I woke up at 5:20, but I had to go to the bathroom, then I couldn't sleep either. I can't leave today though, My kids don't get here today until 6pm. I am off today. To prep and load up.
      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
        Anyone have a spare CB antenna they arent going to use/cash?
        I have a shorty magnet mount you can use. I stopped using a CB awhile ago. I'll be at the spillway Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
          Parts I will be carrying that might meet general need...
          Explorer Alt, PS pump, stock serp belt
          FW 31 spline axle
          Stock rear shaft (33")
          Lots of fluids, gallon 80-90, gallon ATF, Dot 3, bearing greese
          Plugs, wires, ignition, solenoid, drill, bits, bolts, heims, R and L, chevy 2234 TRE, screws, impact, u-bolts, sandals, beer, and red bull.

You know what I forgot...fire extinguisher!!! Alright, gotta throw that in too!
          Jeez. Sounds like you carry a whole Napa store. General parts I have are an E2000 high pressure pump, mustang fuel filter, TFI module, some fluids, locking hub, ujoints, sag pump to bronco box pressure hose, auto starter, solenoid, 3/4-3/4 heims. I will take my spare 44 shafts and front dshaft but will leave them at Loon to save some weight. My spare is a 37 on a 5x5.5 wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
            I have a shorty magnet mount you can use. I stopped using a CB awhile ago. I'll be at the spillway Friday.
            Awesome, I'll bring my CB.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
              Are you on two meter?
              I never bring mine out wheeling unless I know others might have one, I mainly use it in my dodge for racing.
              Mark Harris
              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Oh, I'm another 10am Loon'er, and jazzed about this trip.
                Mark Harris
                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

All done and loading up the EB in a bit. Heading to Galt today with PDX and will hit loon at 10....
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

9-10am loon Friday! Ill be there!
                    WT 4x4
                    91' One Ton Bronco
                    1971 Bronco
                    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I am going to get up there this evening, be ready friday morning 8:00AM
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

It's been a long day getting ready. Went for a drive to get supply's and have a nice day of packing when the carb decided to act up. Float stuck overflowed and wouldn't run. Finally got the parts from three different stores and got it running tonight. Seem's to be alright I'll know tommorow at gatekeeper. Just got done packing and should be out around 6am. Looking foreward to a great weekend with my boy's and the whole group.
                        76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Had a bad day. House was in the process of flooding when I got home. Hopefully I will still make it up there. If I do, it will be later fri. than I originally planned.
                          I did load the bronco while they were tearing my house apart.
                          Attached Files
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

LeaVing for the Chalet at 6. See you all there!
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

just leaving redding. 4hr drive if I remember its been 5 yrs. I5 to 50 to Icehouse.
                                Last edited by Rlemon; 06-27-2010, 07:40 PM.
                                76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Working...
                                X