Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

a few more

KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

how much snow?
        1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

made it back....went all the way through...too tired....need shower...be back in a couple hours...ZZzzZZzzzZZZZzzzZZ
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

What is the status on Jim? Is he headed back in to get the rig? Who is taking him? I got word through Randy that Jim and wife came out with he and Jeremy.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Sounds like a great trip guys! I really really wish I could have made it - but I now have a new love in the offroad world... riding quads in the sand!

I am really looking forward to some wheeling as it gets later in the season.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

More Pictures Please....
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                  What is the status on Jim? Is he headed back in to get the rig? Who is taking him? I got word through Randy that Jim and wife came out with he and Jeremy.
                  Not 100% sure but we saw him coming in this morning just as we were close to the pavement. He said that he had all the parts and would be ok. I would assume that he is on the road home by now.
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                    Jim went out last night... Left his rig halfway up Cadillac... And back in this morning with all the parts he needed to fix.. Pretty bad break but hopefully an easy fix..
                    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 06-27-2010, 06:29 PM.
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                      Did anyone get a picture of the bear? When I'm trying to post pics, what does it mean when it says i need a security token?
                      I think i heard the bear.. Ryan is your "security token"
                      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 06-27-2010, 06:34 PM.
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Who was with him going back in?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

more

KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

It was funny watching people chase after the bear with cameras in hand.
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                              How do I post pics like you did above marc?
                              When you are posting to the thread go down on the screen and in the additional options section there is a button that says manage attachments. If you select that it will open up a new window to browse for the pictures, and then you upload them there.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                                Marc.... werent you braggin about minimalist? WHAT THE HELL are those things on the freakin roof? Freakin boats?? You know how much more beer you can put up there instead of haulin out boats and trailers?
                                The rubicon is a whole different monster. Compared to most, that is minimal. I was towing the trailer for a guy that broke his Heep.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X