This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Does anyone know if Dave found Mo his dog ??????
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Had a great trip! Wheeled in Friday night and got the box about 9:30 just in time to watch some carnage. It was fun hanging out with Marc and Dave. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet everyone else. Next time hopefully. We wanted to beat the parking lot of a trail so we packed up early and was back at Loon by 9ish Sunday morning. I'll try to get some pictures loaded up later on today.

My buddies and I are heading back up on the 18th if anyone else wants to go.

Kyle

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
      Does anyone know if Dave found Mo his dog ??????
      Yeah he found him early Saturday morning running around the other side of spider lake. Scared and wet from swimming across the lake.

Comment

I found him saturday on the back side of Spider lake. I was lucky. Thanks for asking.

Comment

I had a great time, I wish I could of met more people, but it was great seeing so many old (get it?) faces
          I broke a coil spring and had some fueling issues.
          I spent Saturday floating in Buck in a tube and jumping off the dam.
          By the time I got up on Sunday Morning (like the crack of 11am) the trail was pretty clear and we just putted out.
          I am sorry to hear some of you guys had some pretty good carnage, I wish I would of known, I know I would of had something to fix it with, or just glue it back together with the welder.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I mostly had bolts coming lose no breakage I went down and up Big Sluice. I got stuck a little but My spotters Cory and Frank got me out of problems real quick, Thanks guys!

I really enjoyed the Sat Night Roast of Ryan. Katlin it was nice to get to see/meet you. You are a good sport, I was just ribbing you in previous post. But we did leave the chilly out!

I got home to WC by7:30pm Hot as hell.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

helbend1- You both looked tired sleeping almost the whole day. I still got your driveshaft, I'll keep it in my spare parts bin till I see you again I guess.

Matt- thanks again for the tire. I missed getting it to pat so we have to coordinate something else so I can get it back to you.

I had a good time even though I gave up wheeling on sat. I was going to do soup bowl but decided to try kitchen or can. Went right up and must have had my front driver tire 8' in the air.....was cool as hell.
              Last edited by bent70; 06-28-2010, 08:16 AM.
              70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Did any one really make Tee Shirts???? I want my 3XL. I would have loved to have seen who went with screen names, We need to have a general meeting at some point to put all the faces with the Name/screen name. And all of the Nor Cal rigs together with our friends too!
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I didnt get very many pics, spent a lot of time in the mud

Here is what I got...
                  Attached Files

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                    If you deliver to Walnut Creek, I can get it to mantica when I go to pick up Todds hood if that deal is still good Matt.

-Kaitlin
                    I can help, I go to SF a bit mostly Speckles Lake but could put the wheel on top of the 4Runner and bring it back to Walnut Creek where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                      If you deliver to Walnut Creek, I can get it to mantica when I go to pick up Todds hood if that deal is still good Matt.

-Kaitlin
                      I'll let you know....thanks for the offer

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                        I can help, I go to SF a bit mostly Speckles Lake but could put the wheel on top of the 4Runner and bring it back to Walnut Creek where I live.
                        Racing boats on Saturdays? I used to live three blocks away. We could daisy chain it back. I'll let you know too. When is the next time your coming down?

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post
                          I found him saturday on the back side of Spider lake. I was lucky. Thanks for asking.
                          My sister and I were worried about it too. Really happy to hear that you found him.

Patrick

Comment

My carnage was all related, busted a rear u-joint going up big sluice, hopped once and busted. Had a spare shaft, put it in in the mud, went 20 feet pop, blew another one. Was under pulling out the slip shaft to change the joint and noticed the u-bolts were loose, Carl peaked under and saw the driver spring pad was broken loose and allowed the pinion to rotate way up dislodging and busting the caps and straps on both u-joints. John had welding rod, air die grinder and hood from Pat, 2 sets of jumper cables and 3 batteries between Kyle and I, Carl on the stick and we got it welded back up and on the way back to camp night wheeling with our new LED's . Nothing like trail repairs in the mud!!!

Real glad I got those rock sliders in, dont know how you can get through that trail without them, I used them a lot!!!! No body damage at all, just a gas tank that holds a little less

Items to add to the list...skid plate for tank, add rod, mask, and wire wheel to trail kit.

Comment

Just talked to Johnny, he noticed in the shop that the blinginator was gone, a radius arm box was open and half empty and a few other things missing...looks like Jim got the goods he needed and got fixed up and was expecting to be back at the shop about 10am.

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post
                                Great news!
                                68 Slightly modified
                                67 LUBR once again
                                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X