X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

Thanks, Jeff. I'll check out Wal-mart
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

31 days left!!!

Comment

It looks Ilke I will be working that weekend. The FE Nationals are on the following weekend and I will be traveling to Michigan on tuesday, I can not do both. Sorry
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
          It looks Ilke I will be working that weekend. The FE Nationals are on the following weekend and I will be traveling to Michigan on tuesday, I can not do both. Sorry
          If I make it, which I should, I will miss you Randy. Good luck in Mich. and I hope you like humidity. It's been pretty bad here in Ohio.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
            fe as in fe 390,427.428?
            6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Get a ham radio, they are SOOOOO much better than a CB.
              70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

I just bought a CB, now I need to install it before the trip

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                  I just bought a CB, now I need to install it before the trip
                  Right on Matt. Now get it installed.

Comment

Well, I got a Cobra CB at wal mart, 35.00, and 12.00 for an antenna.Now I need to install it, after I finish my new skid plate for my T-case, I bolted my 4:1 case into the Jeep last night, now the jeeps down for a week.
                    I was talking to Randy on the phone about FE, it's his Radio controlled boats that he builds. FE is Fast Electric, Randy Has boats that he builds about 3 feet long that do 80-to 100 MPH!!!
                    Anyway, that's his business, I'll miss him too. Last time his Tow rig gave out on the way, Sigh.
                    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

• Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

I just wanted a quick Idea who is going up, going in what days, My plan is to be up there friday 7-8am, leaving about an hour after that, as long as that works with some people. I may have others along too, a buggy, a toy, and maybe a jeep in addition to mine, don't know if ANY of those guys are coming, and Randy is doubtful.
                      So, who is going to be around Loon friday am? or should it be wentworth, I have never been in that way. what cb channel, or little walkie talkie channel? (I still have to put in the CB, got the 4:1 T-case in, just waiting for my driveshaft)

Comment

Meeting up with a few members thursday morning and heading up. I never been there but I believe we are camping at Loon. Where is everyone else camping? I would like to know about how many people are going.
                        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 08-19-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I am definitely going I'm not sure when I will be heading up yet but could leave as early as Thursday afternoon. What is most of the group doing. It sounds like the plan is to meet Friday AM??
                          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I'm hoping to be going, but it will be a last minute confermation.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Me, Tony, Pat and ? are going in Thurs AM. We will be at Ellis Crk (so far) that night. Wheeling that day and the next, next, next etc. CB channel? we need to pick one. I will also be on the 805 repeater .
                              Cant F'n wait
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

My Son and I plan to go Thursday am too, and if possible, meet up with Rick, Tony, Pat and anyone else and head up with you guys. I can't wait to get back up there!! If I remember right we ran channel 5 last year on the CBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X