• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

Im in
    sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Comment

I should be able to make the dates. It's been a couple of years since I have been in. I have to get my rig back together first. I may even get a wild hair and try to get the 5.0 in ???. I would be interested in going in with the thurs groop if they have room for the new member, looking foreward to meeting you guys.
      76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Always room.. Last year we had a big group... just spread out.. I think we need one meeting place and everyone meets up on Friday/Saturday night.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlemon View Post
          I should be able to make the dates. It's been a couple of years since I have been in. I have to get my rig back together first. I may even get a wild hair and try to get the 5.0 in ???. I would be interested in going in with the thurs groop if they have room for the new member, looking foreward to meeting you guys.
          Early group is good for anyone. The more the better. Look forward to meeting you.

I think we be camping Thurs night at Ellis, see what the collective wants after that. Never know what may happen. Besides, who cares how far away it is. It's wheelin and I plan on doin a lot of it
          Woo Hoo
          Last edited by blwngsket; 06-12-2009, 07:29 AM.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Sept 10th-13th Rubicon run?
            I drive my rig to the trail, so if there is any one else who drives there rig in the San Jose area or on the way that wants to buddy up, I'm game.
            69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

I don't want to go without a shower on Friday morning too, you guys meeting at the dam on Friday AM?. Last time we went we got there friday at 7:15am, but we left Vallejo at 3:45. I'm good to do something similar to that, maybe not quite so early. Although it took an hour to get on the trail, loading the top of the jeep(safari rack), and packing stuff into crevices, with 3 adults.

So, the question is, what time do you guys figure on hitting the trail on friday? from loon lake.
              Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
              35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I was thinking 9:45 -10:00 a.m.
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                  I was thinking 9:45 -10:00 a.m.
                  Perfect, we'll be wheeling out to meet up
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    Perfect, we'll be wheeling out to meet up
                    Yea Buddy
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Oh hey, I didn't realize you guys were going IN on thursday, I will be showing up friday morning, not sure who I will have with me, Looks like Randy will come out thursday. I don't know what he will do. Cant Wait!!
                      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Yep some us just cant wait for the weekend and have the time off. Shooting in thurs to wheel/camp/fish. Fix our chit we broke thurs on fri, and repeat
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'm Tempted to try and get thurs-friday off, but I really need to save my vacation for the Holidays too. I recently got a 4:1 T-case i hope to get installed before the run, only about 5-6 weeks. I'll probably go up early friday AM like i planned, anyone leaving the bay area early friday, or Sac area 5-6 am?
                          Maybe we could caravan. I have some little Midland brand 2 way radios, hoping to get a CB, but haven't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                            I'm Tempted to try and get thurs-friday off, but I really need to save my vacation for the Holidays too. I recently got a 4:1 T-case i hope to get installed before the run, only about 5-6 weeks. I'll probably go up early friday AM like i planned, anyone leaving the bay area early friday, or Sac area 5-6 am?
                            Maybe we could caravan. I have some little Midland brand 2 way radios, hoping to get a CB, but haven't yet.
                            Get a CB! They are sooooo much better than the little hand held radios. You will very happy with a CB.

Comment

ok, I'll look for one, any brand recommendations?

Comment

tHE SMALL uNIDENS FROM wALMART WORK GREAT!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X