X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
    Honestly with Sierra Trek going on the same weekend, August 7-9th.there are a lot less rigs on the Rubicon.. And a week after Jeepers the trail is in nice condition. (last year the portapottys were still around..)

A
    Whatever
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I would like to go before the jeepers flaten the trail... But thats just me...
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
        Honestly with Sierra Trek going on the same weekend, August 7-9th.there are a lot less rigs on the Rubicon.. And a week after Jeepers the trail is in nice condition. (last year the portapottys were still around..)

A
        Why this weekend? I would think that there are more supporters of Cal 4Wheel on this site that would go and support this worthy cause. Besides, the more tore up the trail, the better the wheelin'

Comment

Brian, sorry. There are alot of us that can swing a three day weekends vs six days do to work/family. BUT, I want to do both
          Rick-
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
            I would like to go before the jeepers flaten the trail... But thats just me...
            Before, or way after for sure.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm in and my rig will be ready this year. My vote is to go before the jeeps if that means anything!
              77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Carl, Put me on the list for a T shirt pre order. Let me know when you have a design and a cost. I like Black (Hint, Hint)
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Doubt I'll make it but i will take a couple shirts.
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Put me in for a shirt or two. I'm willing to pay a little more for a better quality tee shirt too - the 'con tee shirts from last year were not as nice as the regular NCB tees we got last year.

I am trying to get my rig together enough for the 'con and I'm getting damn close, but the more I drive it the more gremlins pop up. I do think I've got most of them chased out though...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      Brian, sorry. There are alot of us that can swing a three day weekends vs six days do to work/family. BUT, I want to do both
                      Rick-
                      I am fine with a weekend or 3 day weekend wheeling trip. But don't make it the same weekend as one of the largest run's in northen Califorina.

Brian
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Don't place shirt orders here. I need to decide whether or not I am even going to do shirts. It is a real pain in the ass. If I do, all will be pre-paid way before the order. Also, if we do not get enough ordered and we cannot do it because the price is to high, there would be a pay pal fee to contend with too.
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Was online looking at the Rubicon calendar. 1/2 of July and 1/2 of August are all booked up for the j@@p jambo. Sept is wide open. A couple of us were thinking the 10th thru the 13 would be good. Plenty of time for us to try and schedule our personal lives around this event. It's also after the last big weekend of the summer, so, less crowded. Also, me and a couple others were talking about going in Thurs night to lock down some sites.

Thoughts?
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I still like July 17-19... ;-)

Mainly because that i the only weekend I could go....
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

September might be good for me too. I like the Thursday-Sunday idea too.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Would love to go and meet some fellow Bronco owners, don't know if I'll be runnin the trail (kids sports on weekends), but I'll bring some beverages for the campfire. I'll also take a couple of shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X