This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

I'm ready for another bronco run on the con.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Ok, Just got back from Wild Horses. Had to pick up some swag. Was talking to Jim about the 2nd Annual Rubi Run. He checked the shop calender for the 10th thru the 13th of Sept and penciled in our run. Said he'd go and bring a couple of his guys and their rigs.
      I think we should lock down this date and call it good so we can all schedule for this weekend.
      Sounds like too much fun. Can't wait.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

being the weekend ofter the Cantina I cant make those dates. But dont hold it up on my account. Hope it is a good turnout!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

In!!

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Tentatively in! The days should't be a problem and that's a long enough time to get my rig in shape and get lots of shakedown miles on it...
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Dont know anyone here yet. But I would be down to go in September. We usually run the whole trail on Labor day weekend but I would be willing to wait for the Bronco run. Usually wheel all the way to the springs in a day and hang out for the weekend.
              76 Bronco, EFI 302, Mog 404's, King CO's, 44"TSL's

Comment

Sounds good to me! Can't wait.

Comment

Will make room on my calender.
                  sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

We are on calendar..
                    http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...dar.google.com
                    Last edited by blwngsket; 04-27-2009, 06:01 PM.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Got it down.

Comment

Most excellent Tony!
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

So does this mean the Fordyce/Rubicon run is not going to happen? Because if I remember right it was a few weeks either before or after this? I am in for either one but I was just curious.

Comment

I'm in for Fordyce after the Rubicon. That is if my rig is ready and I survive the Con without damage and destruction

Comment

So what is the date on the calendar? The one that pops up on my screen is blank unless I'm doing something wrong.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                                So what is the date on the calendar? The one that pops up on my screen is blank unless I'm doing something wrong.
                                It pops up on the current month. (April) You have to click the blue arrow to go forward through the months until you get to Sept.

Comment

Working...
                                X