X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

Originally posted by cityhick View Post
    steve we'll be the caltrans bronco crew with our orange rigs!
    ehhh heeemmmm...
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      ehhh heeemmmm...
      Pardon me oh Rubimaster...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

That would be a great picture...............all of the orange Broncos parked in a circle and all of you guys standing there holding a beer watching everyone work on something. Ha Ha.

Comment

Hey sounds like it's going to be a great trip wish I could make it to meet everyone. Work is not going to allow time off short staffed right now. Hope to catch everyone on the next trip have a good time and be safe.
          76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlemon View Post
            Hey sounds like it's going to be a great trip wish I could make it to meet everyone. Work is not going to allow time off short staffed right now. Hope to catch everyone on the next trip have a good time and be safe.
            No worries. It's a good thing that you are working now a days
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              That would be a great picture...............all of the orange Broncos parked in a circle and all of you guys standing there holding a beer watching everyone work on something. Ha Ha.
              What's big, Orange and sleeps 3?

A Cal Trans truck!

A friend's father is a retired Cal Trans worker. I am sure if I asked nicely I could get some Cal Trans logo gear to make that picture even funnier...
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Map

http://www.californiajeeper.com/rubicon/rubicon.pdf

Bringing the fishing poles just in case.
                Last edited by Daddy4zack; 09-08-2009, 09:42 AM.
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

If anyone has an iPod or mp3 player they can use my truck for some BBQ music. I'm sure most will not like all my music, but I do have some stuff that the group cam agree on.
                  {o===o}

Comment

Hope you boys like a little country music

I'll be playing it all weekend through our sweet Makita jobsite radio with Ipod jack. Somebody didn't get their stereo installed in time, but we will be sporting some very functional Trail Ready aluminum beadlocks instead!!
                    YEEEE HAAA!

Oh ya remember channel 5 everybody not 4
                    Last edited by wcoast4x; 09-08-2009, 08:36 PM. Reason: spelling
                    71'Bronco 5.8efi, ZF5, Atlas 5:1, ARB 44,CTM,s & Warns, Stage 8, 9" 4.88 detroit, disc, 31 spline Dutchmans, 1350 yoke, Duff arms WH coils, Deaver rear "Full ground up in the works"

05 Dodge CTD 4x4 6spd
                    "everyone elses tow rig for the time being"

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                      If anyone has an iPod or mp3 player they can use my truck for some BBQ music. I'm sure most will not like all my music, but I do have some stuff that the group cam agree on.
                      I've heard some of your "sound track" and if memory serves there was some old Johnny Cash cranking out of your wakeboard boat speakers at one point. Just keep the hip-hop stuff to a minimum . Some Eagles, Steve Miller, Van Halen, and a little Metallica would be nice too...

Originally posted by wcoast4x View Post
                      Hope you boys like a little country music
                      No complaints here unless its from the likes of Billy Currington and Sugarland... Keep the Garth, George, and Ledoux coming and I'll be a happy camper, no pun intended.

I have Sirius in my rig so we can use it for tunes too. My system isn't too loud but it'll do.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

So what is the final plan where will everone be on Saturday and where is Ellis have not been up there for years. I'm going to be comming in on tahoe side more than Likley. Who is going all the way through.
                        Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

Ellis is more toward the loon side. I dont know where everyone will be.. I like Buck island myself.. Being near water would just be nice.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

1. So what is the CB call going to be? Should we use your screen nics to call for you guys?
                            2. I am driving up alone (no spotter) and never been on he Rubicon. Should I take the Loon Lake trail to Ellis? (stock 302 2BBL 33" 4.11 lockers 2-1/2" lift)
                            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

First names are usually best over the CB.
                              When I get up there if I don't see anybody around I figure I'll just start sending out blanket "Hey NorCalBroncos, anybody hear me" calls.

When are you getting up there Manuel? I am shooting for 8-9am Friday but we'll see.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                                ...When are you getting up there Manuel? I am shooting for 8-9am Friday but we'll see.
                                Shoot'n to get out of here tomorrow am...if im lucky. Rig is 99% - good to go. Now I just gotta pack food, clothes, brews, and coffee! otherwise I may be right with you Fri am. Will keep you posted.
                                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X