X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Annual Rubicon Run

Originally posted by Franked View Post
    I don't know any of those guys, unless there was someone from 7-8 years ago that I might have worked with just a little. I was hoping to be at the dam at 8am, little while to unload, and load for the trail, that good with you? I've got myself and 2 passengers, you?
    If I make it, that time works good for me. I will probably be going solo like usual.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Going in Friday A.M. from Loon...
      Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Cool Aaron, see you there.
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Waiting for the Rubicon is like waiting for Christmas, and a Job interview(am I prepared enough?) and a party all rolled into one. I'm stoked!, but I have a lot to get done first, need more time, but can't wait either. wow! Anyone else feel that way?
          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I hear that. I'm gonna have to have a wrenching party ,again, To make it.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
              Thats why mine is at Sillys, running out of time....
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                Now What!!! It was running and driving the last time we left!!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                  Now What!!! It was running and driving the last time we left!!
                  Yeah Whats left????

This is my next install.. I dont know if i will have time.
                  Attached Files
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Bling bling...
                    www.ironbender.com

Comment

My bronco is ready do not know if my boats will be done in time for me to be free to go. But My EB is on the road!
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

we are going...probably taking both broncos...if I dont get my steering modified I will run all the lightweight trails and shoot allot of pics.
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Looks like I will be out.

Cage isnt done yet and with the kids back in school, EB time was just cut way back. Oh, and my Bro-in-law is getting married on Saturday of the run weekend.
                          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I'm in just need to know what the plan is are we running the whole trail if so I will go in on the Tahoe side down to the springs or Bucks lake just need to know what the plan is. Let's get a head count on all the rigs that will be going I can't wait just need to finish up on my hydro steering and I will be ready.
                            Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

I'm in just need to know what the plan is are we running the whole trail if so I will go in on the Tahoe side down to the springs or Bucks lake just need to know what the plan is. Let's get a head count on all the rigs that will be going I can't wait just need to finish up on my hydro steering and I will be ready
                              NORK2BG, I will definitely be going. I think the plan is to camp at Buck and do the trails from there. I like this idea because we don't have to pack up all are shit every day.
                              Last edited by Rockbronco67; 08-26-2009, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
                                we are going...probably taking both broncos...if I dont get my steering modified I will run all the lightweight trails and shoot allot of pics.
                                cool i can follow you
                                {o===o}
                                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                                Originally posted by CityHick
                                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X