Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
    Looks so professional. Im heading in Friday morning
    Thanks. I put you on the list
    Originally posted by gddyap View Post
    Add a link to the online fire permit.
    Good idea. Added
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Wheres the LA resident kmadanla at these days?

I hope him and his friend join us if they can. Those guys brought 150 beers and left the trail with zero!
      I dont think anyone was without a beverage while we were at camp.
      {o===o}
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Got the time off going in Thursday

Comment

Looking for an empty seat. Anybody want an old guy with a camera on board?
          Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Its sounding more like I'll have an open seat. I wanted to take my dad through again but it sounds like he's got other plans that weekend. I'm unable to get a firm commitment out of my friends about riding shotgun. I'll let ya know Henry!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Hello All, I'm in!, probably Friday AM, and most likely bringing Randy(@BBY) in the shotgun Seat. Not sure yet about Joe with his Scout. We are almost done with an EFI conversion(GM TBI).
              Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
              35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Tony- what day are you headed in?
                {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  Dunno yet. Probably Thursday but still discussing plans with my buddy Mark (yellow bronco). He is interested, so we'll see.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    Its sounding more like I'll have an open seat. I wanted to take my dad through again but it sounds like he's got other plans that weekend. I'm unable to get a firm commitment out of my friends about riding shotgun. I'll let ya know Henry!
                    Sounds good. Keep me posted.
                    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                      And I'll be heading in on Thursday morning. Want to meet in Rancho at hwy 50 somewhere?
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

York onboard air is in the Bronco and I'm ready for the season, minus a set of new tires!
                        Leave No One Behind
                        KK6AUW

Comment

Maybe you should borrow my iroks for the trip. They have one trip to Moab 2 years ago on them. I don't think the buggy will be done by then.
                          Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                          York onboard air is in the Bronco and I'm ready for the season, minus a set of new tires!
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Im going up this friday for a shakedown run and just camping at the trail head by loon with my brother and a couple close to stock Broncos. If somebody wants to join us the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                              Maybe you should borrow my iroks for the trip. They have one trip to Moab 2 years ago on them. I don't think the buggy will be done by then.
                              If your not done Mark and I don't have tires by then, lets do it!
                              Leave No One Behind
                              KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
                                If your not done Mark and I don't have tires by then, lets do it!
                                Just bring over a set of jack stands.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X