Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

I finally got around to sending the steering box I got from Bronken to West Texas for rebuild and porting. I'm getting their stage 2 kit. If I get motivated enough I think there's enough time for me to fix the Bronco and make this trip.

Comment

Get her done Gil!!!

Comment

Cleaned up the wiring, replace a battery and replaced the fuel lines. Truck hasn't started for a little over a year. Turned the key, let the fuel pumps circulate a little gas. I turned the key and she fired right up. No gas pedal. Jumped up to about 1200 RPM for about 90 seconds then dropped to about 6-700 RPM or so. Very happy and relieved.
        Have a trailer lined up and the days off .

It's been way too long!
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          Cleaned up the wiring, replace a battery and replaced the fuel lines. Truck hasn't started for a little over a year. Turned the key, let the fuel pumps circulate a little gas. I turned the key and she fired right up. No gas pedal. Jumped up to about 1200 RPM for about 90 seconds then dropped to about 6-700 RPM or so. Very happy and relieved.
          Have a trailer lined up and the days off .

It's been way too long!
          Looking forward to throwing a few back with you.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Now thats a bonus big guy What day you going in? My plan is to go in about mid morning Thursday.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
              Now thats a bonus big guy What day you going in? My plan is to go in about mid morning Thursday.
              Keep in touch both of you... mid-morning Thursday is roughly my plan too. We shall see, my friends are not always the earliest risers before trips like this.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Be nice to hook up somewhere near hwy 50 and 99 and cruise up and in together

Comment

Might be close. There are several boxes ahead of mine and they said it won't be ready till late next week. Another few days to ship and I might have a week to install it.

Comment

Looks like fire restrictions will be in effect.

Comment

Senior citizen still seeks secure second seat Saturday, Sunday... (or anytime).
                      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                        Looks like fire restrictions will be in effect.
                        Think the fire restrictions are for lower levels. Ill call someone tomorrow to confirm it.
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
                          Senior citizen still seeks secure second seat Saturday, Sunday... (or anytime).
                          Ryan usually has an open seat Henry! Don't think he'd mind the smell of Vic's and Bengay for the weekend. Plus... I've heard he likes it when older men say to him " boy you got a purdy mouth"!
                          Leave No One Behind
                          KK6AUW

Comment

My high altitude test yesterday exposed some issues with my efi. Should be able to fix it but a bit disappointing to say the least. Going to be a trick finding the time between now and then but never say die!
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

The Eldorado National Forest will be going into fire restrictions in the lower elevation of the forest on Monday, June 17. Full fire restrictions are expected to take effect on July 1 for the entire forest due to dry conditions.

the rule is 6000ft. We're at 6200-6500 at buck
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Whats up bronco people!? i graduate wyotech on the 21st and hoping to get some work done on the bronco before i head up, but i most likely will be there on weds or thurs... anybody headed up from the concord area???
                                1970, '94 5.0, NP435, D20, D44, 9", 5.5" system 12, only 35's...

Comment

Working...
                                X