This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6th annual Rubicon June 28,29,30

Ametuer Radio Field Day is the weekend before Rubicon. Too bad we couldn't combine it...that would have been fun.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

If you guys want to get away from the 4th of July crowds my group will be going in the weekend before. June 21-23...
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Just found out that there will be a work party on the trail June 21-23

Last time they had dozers. talk about traffic jam

the weekend of June 28-30th should be hot, clear of traffic and clear of heavy machinery.

I spoke with the caretaker for the Rubicon springs last weekend and he has been telling people that the "Bronco Run" for the trail is the last weekend of June. I thought that was pretty cool.

Back on track. Who's ready?!?!?!
        Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

I'm not ready but I hope to make a couple test runs by then and I hope to make the end of June run. But I'm sure your asking people you wheeled with not a virgen bronco owner

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
            I'm not ready but I hope to make a couple test runs by then and I hope to make the end of June run. But I'm sure your asking people you wheeled with not a virgen bronco owner
            The good part about wheeling with a bunch of broncos is they all carry spare parts! Not saying that you should go knowing your rig is going to break, but knowing that if something were to happen, there's enough of us that can get you off the trail and back home.

We've seen and fixed it all on the trail. We never leave anyone behind.
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Who's ready?!?!?!
              Rig is ready collecting dust

Comment

That's how I always did things to Spares are part of my rig. It's not my first rodeo. Just a little new rig and a full rebuild.

Comment

Can't make it again, spent all my money on hawaii this year. some guys from 4x4 trailhunters are going in Aug, might try to go then

Comment

Ready! and lets get a pre-run in
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      Did you put your new engine in?

Comment

I'm down just have to order my 31 rear axles and install my rear ARB

Fernando

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                          Im thinking a pre run just to test my new rig out May 31 to June 2 just a small test weekend camping by the bowl and play on the trail. Thats if the next couple of weekends are productive.

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                            Im thinking a pre run just to test my new rig out May 31 to June 2 just a small test weekend camping by the bowl and play on the trail. Thats if the next couple of weekends are productive.
                            Get to work and let me know, sounds perfect, short day trips...
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Gonna fix the damage done last time and wait to go with the one ton mods afterward. Now maybe I need to have a wrenching party.
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                                Gonna fix the damage done last time and wait to go with the one ton mods afterward. Now maybe I need to have a wrenching party.
                                If you put in a request for time off (thurs-sun) and get it approved, I will help you out to get that 6000lbs pig back on the trail.
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X