Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    If you put in a request for time off (thurs-sun) and get it approved, I will help you out to get that 6000lbs pig back on the trail.
    Sounds good. I'll let you know.

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

just have deb sign it for ya and lets go!
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

If only it were that easy.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I have all the days covered but the Friday. That will be a tough one since it's our annual golf tournament. It will be an email race. Wish me luck.......

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Gonna fix the damage done last time and wait to go with the one ton mods afterward. Now maybe I need to have a wrenching party.
            Same as Ryan, I will drive over with my tools and 'get er done'
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Sounds good. I will supply the beer and cooked meat

Comment

So what day is everyone planning on running the trail.

I'll be at the trail head thursday morning(ish).
                I wish I could get more time off of work to spend all week there.
                {o===o}
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

I'm trying to set myself up for a thursday in as well. We could meet up on Hwy 50 in sac somewhere and convoy up. All depends on the rig status. Looks do able.

Comment

If you put in a request for time off (thurs-sun) and get it approved, I will help you out to get that 6000lbs pig back on the trail.
                    I've got it. Hope Sunday, June 9 works for you.

And anyone else who would like to help out. I have everthing I need to get this done. Along with beer

Comment

I have secured Wednesday June 26 through Monday July 1 off from work. Actually working on getting that whole first week of July off as well for other plans, but regardless... I am planning to attend. My buddy Mark with the yellow Bronco (who some of you know) is thinking about it as well. So... I should have plenty of flexibility on when to head in and when to head out. I may or may not have a passenger. Finally heading back to the 'con... its been too long
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                        I have secured Wednesday June 26 through Monday July 1 off from work. Actually working on getting that whole first week of July off as well for other plans, but regardless... I am planning to attend. My buddy Mark with the yellow Bronco (who some of you know) is thinking about it as well. So... I should have plenty of flexibility on when to head in and when to head out. I may or may not have a passenger. Finally heading back to the 'con... its been too long
                        Right on Tony! It'll be good to see you and your rig on the Con!

Comment

Going in Wed AM
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

1st post updated.
                            {o===o}

Comment

1st post updated.
                              Looks so professional. Im heading in Friday morning

Comment

1st post updated.
                                Add a link to the online fire permit.

Comment

Working...
                                X