This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6th annual Rubicon June 28,29,30

Camping without a fire just isn't the same... Plus you can't watch Ryan make his beer can flamethrowers!
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
      Camping without a fire just isn't the same... Plus you can't watch Ryan make his beer can flamethrowers!
      He is a good student. Now someone needs to bring some tannerite...

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        for the past 4 years....The first year (2008) was in Aug, when the fire restrictions go into effect.
        We also did the 3rd weekend in June. We typically put it up for a vote because some just cant move things and although it probably is the best to keep the same weekend it does keep some from going. I just didn't recall a voting poll this year.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
          Just a wild guess, but I bet he got the dates from a calendar.
          LICK BALLS!!
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Waa waa waa, look whose butt hurt!!! Just f'n show up and wheel!!!!! A date was picked on consistentcy from 4 years past, live with it! A vote is just a waste of time and energy and usually ends up not in favor of those who have special needs anyways!

Since when does voting do any good anyways, look what it did for America!!!!!

Just as a statement of facts, I probably won't be going cause I,m a puss........and going to play in the sand.......
            Last edited by TBS-POPS; 01-29-2013, 04:57 AM.
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post

Since when does voting do any good anyways, look what it did for America!!!!!
              I still can't believe I got sucked into voting this time. "it is not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes." (unremembered communist)
              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Weekend before the 4th of July crazy weekend, yup! Count me in!
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                  Weekend before the 4th of July crazy weekend, yup! Count me in!
                  The third weekend suits my personal taste better. The last weekend tends to be very busy.

Comment

3rd weekend is usually when I try to go as well.
                    WT 4x4
                    91' One Ton Bronco
                    1971 Bronco
                    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can make that, Unless I pull a Marc, and break something bad going to Moab, BTW, any progress since we talked a couple weeks ago, Marc?
                      I just hope we don't have all the Snow come in late like 2 years ago.
                      My rig is pretty much the same, Oil change, clean it up, paint over a few rusted spots. Tighten bolts Blah, Blah Blah.
                      Now for Joe's Scout...... we have some projects. Anyone have a line on a used 4-1 Scout Dana 300 T-case? It's like finding a Unicorn. We are also trying to go EFI(Chebby TBI, on a scout 345)
                      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Not sure what the t-case is in. Let me know. I have a hidden junk yard.
                        http://chico.craigslist.org/pts/3522317587.html
                        http://chico.craigslist.org/pts/3522317587.html
                        Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Hey, thanks for looking the case I'm talking about starts as a Scout dana 300 2.62:1 with the texas bolt pattern(like a jeep T-18 trans, and jeep Dana 20 T-case)
                          they only came on 1980 scout IIs (and some other year diesel scouts) The 4:1 gears are made by Terra-low, and cost about 1,100, that is why the Unicorn statement, they are really, really rare.
                          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I hope I can make it, not sure a lot of work to do. Trany in Tahoe, finish garage, prep EB.
                            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                              Trany in Tahoe.
                              ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                                Trany in Tahoe.
                                Originally posted by TieWire View Post
                                ?????????
                                That should have been listed for after the trip.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X