Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

weather.gov forecast for Loon lake is sunny
    Thur high 82
    Fri 85
    Sat 84
    Sun 85
    Lows are about 60

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

All loaded up.

Ill see who ever at the spillway Thursday at noon.

All the ham guy please monitor the 805 traffic as much as you can.
      KJ6UCT monitoring...
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

We are loading up today. Leaving vallejo is supposed to happen around 5am. That puts us on the trail between 9 and 10:30 friday, depending on stops and how we are loaded. Anyone going in around then? Can you noon guys make it any earlier?
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

There's a few of us who will be there between 9 and 10

Comment

The wife and I will be there around 9am.

Comment

Change of, plans I'll be there around 10am friday morning

Comment

Seems like we have 4-6 broncos on Friday morning

Comment

Looks like about 11 for me and the wife. Truck is loaded and ready to roll.......
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Leaving novato now with a stop at ricks for firewood.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'm in cameron park, hitting up safeway for a little alcohol and the bathroom. Eta to th chalet about 9:15 after stopping for fire permit. 11 on the walkie talkies
                      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Wow, there must be quite the showing on the con this year. Board is super quiet. Wish I was there.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          Wow, there must be quite the showing on the con this year. Board is super quiet. Wish I was there.
                          I was thinking the same thing Marc.... Next year!
                          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I should've gone! Don't envy the hot drive home though!
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

It was one of the most stressful, and one of the most rewarding weekends of my life. Thanks to everyone who helped me on the trail. It was nice to wheel with some old friends like the Ornellas's, the Huber's, the Escobar's! Thanks to Patrick, Ryan, and their group who graciously let me tag along to the springs, and went out of their way to help me keep blue paint off the rocks! Thanks to Justin for getting me up Cadillac! (by ourselves, not smart) In the end I only damaged the corners that hang below the rear bumper, and a brake line, but I am happy to only have small repairs to do!

And I forgive the guy's that told me "no problem on 33's"

Jim
                              Attached Files

Comment

You're one brave man Jim! Could have been much worse.... Looked to be a very fun trip.
                                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Working...
                                X