Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Well my trailer hook up fell thru. Or should I say..... the F'n trailer wasn't wide enough. And yes, I pulled the wheel spacers. Need a trailer that will handle 82" ish wide. Crap!!
    Anyone with a last minute frailer hook up?
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
      Well my trailer hook up fell thru. Or should I say..... the F'n trailer wasn't wide enough. And yes, I pulled the wheel spacers. Need a trailer that will handle 82" ish wide. Crap!!
      Anyone with a last minute frailer hook up?
      I will measure mine.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Tony, my trailer is 82 1/4" between the fenders. It's yours if you want to come up here for it.
        Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          i know its dumb to ask but... how was the water temp?
          Cool as you first get in, but much better then last year!

The Mosquitos were not too bad. Mostly saw them at night.
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Hmm, is it too late to jump on this band wagon? All I need is a yoke for my 9" and a u joint and am back on the road again. A quick fluid check/change and a bit of camping gear and I'd be ready. Now, where to find a yoke in Sac...
            71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

hey im sorry guys, i cant go. found out my grampa has cancer, and im going to stay with him since he lives alone. i hope we can get another trip going very soon!
              1970, '94 5.0, NP435, D20, D44, 9", 5.5" system 12, only 35's...

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                Hmm, is it too late to jump on this band wagon? All I need is a yoke for my 9" and a u joint and am back on the road again. A quick fluid check/change and a bit of camping gear and I'd be ready. Now, where to find a yoke in Sac...
                check out river city diffs
                https://www.google.com/search?q=rive...hrome&ie=UTF-8
                Hope you make it on the trip!!!!
                Originally posted by austin landers View Post
                hey im sorry guys, i cant go. found out my grampa has cancer, and im going to stay with him since he lives alone. i hope we can get another trip going very soon!
                Bummer dude. We'll take pictures for you
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I will be at Loon around 1 pm on Friday if anybody wants to run in together.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'm now a Friday trip in. Not sure on the time frame, but noon to one-ish sounds about right.
                    Gonna check with Rick and see what his schedule is.

T
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'll still be at the spillway around noon tomorrow.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I'm all loaded up without a trailer

Comment

I have one in Roseville if you want it.
                          Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                          Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                            I have one in Roseville if you want it.
                            PM Sent

T

Comment

I won't be going in tomorrow (Thursday). My gas tank project stopped me from catching up on usual pre-trip checks and maintenance and I have not even thought about getting my camping gear out yet. I simply have not had the time for a variety of reasons and it sucks.
                              Tonight I will be working on the rig and I might try to make it up on Friday, but honestly I think I'm going to end up skipping this run (again). I need more time to test and prove my rig before I go too far off of the pavement.

Now back to the garage!
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Looks like I'll be there at around 8pm at loon I have an open seat if anyone wants to ride passenger.
                                Call my cell 53zero59one469seven

Fernando

Comment

Working...
                                X