Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    I did the trail open/open with 33's. Its all in the line you take.
    I was there and witnessed this. I think that's how he got his moniker "Pokey". Funny thing is he didn't keep us waiting much (if at all). Good driving and proper line and you should do just fine. Not that long ago (maybe 20 years ago) that was more of the norm on the trail, and the trail wasn't as "paved". Ride in with a couple rigs and have fun.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Spent the last 2 days over and under the pig. Cleaning up wiring. Replaced a broken window from the last trip. Double checking and tightening bolts (Driveshafts, wheel studs). Fixing broken axles (BIG thanks to Rick!!). Installing new rear shock mounts and replacing broken wheel studs (Big thanks to Ryan!!). Rock lights are back to working. Now to evict the spiders, yellow jackets, and give it a bath

Love this place. Great group of people
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I did the trail open/open with 33's. Its all in the line you take.
        What happened to your line on our last trip? Bad choice Ryan! See everyone up there, I'll be Rollin in with Ryan and Bob!
        Leave No One Behind
        KK6AUW

Comment

Here is my game plan for thursday.

I plan on being at the dam by noon. Air down and ready to roll onto the trail by 1pm.

Meeting blwngskt and austin landers at Suisun Valley Road / Pittman Road to caravan to the trail head.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Planning on also being there by noon,

Hopefully have both my arbs installed by this weekend

Comment

Here is my game plan for thursday.

I plan on being at the dam by noon. Air down and ready to roll onto the trail by 1pm.

Meeting blwngskt and austin landers at Suisun Valley Road / Pittman Road to caravan to the trail head.

Comment

Going in to the springs on friday with a group of folks. Hope to finally meet some of you. See ya on the trail Saturday.

Comment

Heading in Wednesday with Pat, back out loon Saturday morning.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

hey 71bronco, my dad may have to work a little bit thurs. still going to try my damndest to make it to the meet up. can you give me an adress, or what town the interstection is in? (Suisun Valley Road / Pittman Road). thanks!!!
                    1970, '94 5.0, NP435, D20, D44, 9", 5.5" system 12, only 35's...

Comment

Both are I-80 exits. One in Suisun. One in Dixon.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        Both are I-80 exits. One in Suisun. One in Dixon.

Heres the address for burgerking. it is a real easy on/off exit.
                        I plan on being there by 7:00-7:30am

190 Pittman Road Fairfield, CA 94534
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Is that Pittman? Or Pitt School Rd?

Comment

We arent going up till Saturday morning and just camping by the trail head with the kids. Have fun!

Comment

Once again I can't make it this year. I've got too many things to get done and not enough time. Did I mention my 11 month old daughter just started walking, oh and my wife is pregnant again....

Have fun and as usual, take lots of pictures.
                              Kyle
                              Aptos
                              1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

Sounds like you have bin getting plenty done. congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X