Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
    Ryan usually has an open seat Henry! Don't think he'd mind the smell of Vic's and Bengay for the weekend. Plus... I've heard he likes it when older men say to him " boy you got a purdy mouth"!
    'bout the onliest thing I really hasta have is coffee, but 'de do let me buy beer at 'da sto.
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by austin landers View Post
      Whats up bronco people!? i graduate wyotech on the 21st and hoping to get some work done on the bronco before i head up, but i most likely will be there on weds or thurs... anybody headed up from the concord area???
      Im leaving dublin thursday morning and going up 680
      Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 06-11-2013, 09:05 AM.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I'm going in Wednesday with Patrick........I'm bringing the family this time....no wood rack.
        '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
        5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
        35" BFG M/T's
        4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

I hope to make it Friday
          Last edited by pipelayer; 06-11-2013, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Going up wed. Staying at loon lake paved campground. Going in thurs. With geez 72. What time is every body going in on thurs? Can try to save a campspot if someone need it. Safe trtailer parking(10 bucks a night) let me know.looking forward to good applejack!!!

Comment

im probly going to be leaving from concord area if anyone wants to wagon train up... 925-788-4665
              1970, '94 5.0, NP435, D20, D44, 9", 5.5" system 12, only 35's...

Comment

There will probably be 3 of us going in Friday morning, time TBD. Going out Tahoe on Sunday.
                gddyap
                JimGo
                JerryO

Comment

There will probably be 3 of us going in Friday morning, time TBD. Going out Tahoe on Sunday.
                  gddyap
                  JimGo
                  JerryO
                  I will be going in Friday. Ill be at the spill way around 9 or 10am. Might see you there

Comment

JerryO and I will be leaving from El Dorado Hills in the morning so it shouldn't take too long to get to Loon. One stop to top off gas in Pollock Pines.

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

With the current state of the trail, and my C- driving skills do you guys think I can get my bronco on 33's with rear Detroit, front clutch posi through the trail without scratching it if I'm really carefull? I have 1/4 inch rocker covers I don't mind scratching, but I don't want to hurt sheetmetal.

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
                        With the current state of the trail, and my C- driving skills do you guys think I can get my bronco on 33's with rear Detroit, front clutch posi through the trail without scratching it if I'm really carefull? I have 1/4 inch rocker covers I don't mind scratching, but I don't want to hurt sheetmetal.
                        Years ago before all the so-called paving was done, I drove part of the trail with 71Bronco71 when his rig had 33" tires. He made it just fine but had to spot a little more carefully. I think with the changes you'll be fine with a little help.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Sure it will just take a little longer with smaller tires.

Comment

yes, you will not have a problem. It would help to go in with someone that has been there.

Comment

I did the trail open/open with 33's. Its all in the line you take.
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepmonkey View Post
                                I'm going in Wednesday with Patrick........I'm bringing the family this time....no wood rack.
                                I think the wood rack should be tradition!
                                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
                                X