Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Great trip, it was nice meeting some of you guys.
    Definitely not hitting the Con again without Chromos up front and lower tcase gears.

Fernando

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

How'd the girls like it? Looks like they had a good time trying to wear you out!

Paul
      Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
      68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Well we made it out with some minor issues on the way. Turned into a long day coming back. Not so much on the trail, but almost 6 hours from the chalet lot to home. Now I have to unload everything. Sigh.... It was nice to see the people we did see, we just hung out at Buck all day Saturday, unlike those of you that went on to go out Cadillac Sunday.
        Patrick,and Suzie, I hope you guys made it to Rick's OK.
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Haven't heard of too many big issues. Sounds like a great trip so far!
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

What a great week. Too many beers, too many cigars, too many good friends.

Got to do a little tanning on the water this week. I went in pale white and came out tomato red.

We ran into Yogi the bear while we stayed at the springs Saturday night.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWNdmguTwc

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
            "no problem on 33's"
            You didnt have any problems
            Now you can be one of those people that says you can do the trail on 33's
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Like in the past, NCB has a photobucket.com account.

Everyone please take all of your pictures and add them to the NCB Rubicon 2013 album.
              That way we can all grab the pictures. I uploaded what I have into the album.....ADD YOUR PICS!

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/Nor...?sort=3&page=1
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 07-01-2013, 09:32 AM.
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I had fun my buddy didn't. I took us two hours to go from buck to the top of the slabs just past old sluice....my Buddy's bike broke twice. First cut radiator hose then all his falls eventually burred his throttle tube seizing it to the bar. I rode back to buck, got some tools and chatted before heading back up the slabs.....took 15min or so. My skills progressed fast in two days. My brand new bike ran well and only bashed my skidplate , which is why I paid extra for a HD alum one. No falls.....ohh and electric start kicks ass
                Next time I'll have my rig......I wanna do sub 1 and a half hours from loon to buck at night
                Last edited by bent70; 07-01-2013, 11:13 AM.
                70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Most of my pictures have nothing to do with Broncos, so I'll just put a couple with Joe and Trina's Bronco up here.
                  Attached Files
                  Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                  35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013 l

Deb and I had a great time. Buck was fantastic. Two days sitting on a floaty with drink in hand was just what the doctor ordered. Have a lot of pic's to post. Truck ran great! Went wherever I pointed it. Rolled out to Loon early Sunday morning, party of one. ran thru little sluice and made it to the spilway in a little less than 2.5 hours with 2 breaks along the way. Great Great time with a fantastic group.
                    Pic's to come....
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
                      How'd the girls like it? Looks like they had a good time trying to wear you out!

Paul
                      Girls loved it, except the parts where I "almost killed" them with my driving.

Comment

Maybe next year, I'm going to get off my ass and get her running. Its been years since Pops and Justin and a few buddies help me body lift her
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Thank you all for letting the Toyota guy (Steve) join in the fun. I had a great time! This was my first Rubicon trip and I can't think of a better group of people to have done it with. Hope I get to do it again.

Comment

you need the pipelayer bear lock for your ice chest
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nah... You need a Yeti cooler! Grizzly bear resistant! They also keep ice for up to 5 days!
                              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

$5 at ace not $500
                                We only have black bear

Comment

Working...
                                X