Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    Just a couple more days left.

Get those bolts tightened and fluids checked.

I just need to pick up the kayaks and find a tube to float on for the weekend.

We also need firewood. I know we're camping in the forest but firewood is scarce. If everyone brings a couple hours worth of fire wood and we should be good for the weekend.
    Aren't fire restrictions in effect.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** 6th Annual "Broncos on the CON" June (27) 28 29 30 2013

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
      Aren't fire restrictions in effect.
      I have all the paper work to prove my case if we get hassled but the answer is yes and no.

Eldo FS separated the fire restriction into 2 sections. east side and west side. West side has a fire restriction as of now and the east side will be in effect on july 1st. the entire trail is on the east side. The FS also stated elevation above 6000 ft is on the east side. Buck island lake is at 6100ft.

Originally posted by ElDo FS
      The Eldorado National Forest will be going into fire restrictions in the west side of the forest on Monday, June 17. Full fire restrictions are expected to take effect on July 1 for the entire forest due to dry conditions.
      Fire restriction map

Originally posted by ElDo FS
      “The Eldorado National Forest has dried out faster than normal and we have reached the point where fire restrictions need to be implemented in areas generally below 6,000 feet,” said Hardy. “I anticipate that the entire Forest will be in fire restrictions on July 1.”

From http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/eldora...TELPRDB5424029
      Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 06-24-2013, 12:53 PM.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
        I just got back from the con. It was a great time. The box is lame now.. The waterfall at the back of loon is prime for swimming in!
        i know its dumb to ask but... how was the water temp?
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

More importantly, how were the skeeters?

Comment

My wife just picked up our fire permit half hour ago so thats good enough for me,lite the fire
            1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Wife said brown santa dropped off some parts. Hydroassist here I come.

Comment

where's everybody camping at?
                Coming in thursday

Comment

Well I will not make it unless I have a ride. My EB is still in need of work and I have been building a garage for the last three years. No time to work on the EB.

Frank sayes we will make it but I have my doughts for me. I do not fit so well in a back seat for a little kid. And his Boy is getting bigger.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Can we get a fire permit on line? Or should I just stop at the FS office on Ice House Rd.?

Comment

Fire permits

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5405059.pdf
                      WT 4x4
                      91' One Ton Bronco
                      1971 Bronco
                      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

a couple videos from this past weekend.

WT 4x4
                        91' One Ton Bronco
                        1971 Bronco
                        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

WT 4x4
                          91' One Ton Bronco
                          1971 Bronco
                          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

How many Rigs can we get in the picture on top of cadillac hill this year?

My game plan is to camp on top of cadillac saturday night. then its an easy drive home sunday
                            {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                              How many Rigs can we get in the picture on top of cadillac hill this year?

My game plan is to camp on top of cadillac saturday night. then its an easy drive home sunday

Count me in!!

Comment

Have fun and be safe. I'll monitor the radio.
                                Leave No One Behind
                                KK6AUW

Comment

Working...
                                X