This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Getting ready to make my 3rd trip to the Gilroy DMV office... With my 3rd Vin verification form filled out by my Neighbor who works for SJPD. We are both shaking our heads on how it needs to be filled out is based on who I see at the counter!
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 08-03-2015, 09:03 AM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Getting sliced open and 2-3 more months off gonna suck..... So much i want to do!!!

Well feelers for possible female renters sent out, they easy on the eyes and would ease up the credit crunch!

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        Getting ready to make my 3rd trip to the Gilroy DMV office... With my 3rd Vin verification form filled out by my Neighbor who works for SJPD. We are both shaking our heads on how it needs to be filled out is based on who I see at the counter!
        3rd time was the charm, even brought me up to the counter since they remembered me being there at 7:30 this morning. Good ending to a Monday morning. Going to have that beer now

Comment

Time to unload the tool boxes at the folks and start squirrelling them over to the new shop Today. Tentative plans are to get the top and bottom box over on Friday to start loading them up.

Welding table is already here, just needs a new top box to go under for more storage.

Leave for an 18 day shutdown I hear on Sunday.....time to make some 'dirty' oil money!

Comment

First day back to work after a week off. 900 email messages waiting for me. Monday, you suck.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

They missed you Tony...

Comment

2 more course sections then 3 hour drive home through 4-6" of snow dumped.

It's all figured out what needs to be done in the shop within the next two weeks... Ah it's gonna be nice to have power and lights! Then keep pushin on with the little things that need to be done. Hope to have it inspected before Christmas so one less thing on my mind!

Comment

Good morning fellas. The trip to Wild Horses in Lodi last weekend reminded me that my Bronco needs to leave town more often, so I drove it to work today. I'm going to try and make a point of driving it in once every week or two as the weather permits. Though I am sure the NP435 is going to remind me that stop-n-go traffic isn't fun when I drive home later!

The view out my window... sorry its blurry. They don't clean the windows here very often.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by CityHick; 04-06-2016, 05:39 AM.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Nice view Tony. The bronco makes it even better.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      Nice view Tony. The bronco makes it even better.
                      Thanks. We tend to take this place for granted and focus on the fact that lunch options are limited (its a pain to leave here). My office sits in the middle of 700 hilly acres above San Jose. I really need to make better use of the hiking trails, etc that we have here. Though when I do that usually just extends the work day. lol
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Spring time and orange looks nice.....Way to go Tony..............
                        Jack
                        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

This thread hasn't seen daylight in months!

Woke up to 20*C (68*F for you guys), that's Cali temps in Canada in fkin November!

Guess it's paint some exterior trim and watch your election, I know who I hoping for and it's definitely not a 'friend' of our prime minister.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                            This thread hasn't seen daylight in months!

Woke up to 20*C (68*F for you guys), that's Cali temps in Canada in fkin November!

Guess it's paint some exterior trim and watch your election, I know who I hoping for and it's definitely not a 'friend' of our prime minister.
                            I did the mail in vote, I am not watching news today... Maybe no radio, tired of the last minute push on all the measures...

Oh and they say it might hit 80* today, in flipping Nov. I am going to have to get the hedger out, stuff is still growing!

Comment

And Good Morning from somewhere near Panamint Valley! (And my Chinese friend says "Happy Erection Day!")

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	274350Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1100.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	274351
                              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Bump!

My diesel should be out of the garage this long weekend coming up so plans are to get the bronco over asap! Can't wait to tinker with it again,

Selling diesel and trading little car in for a all around versatile 5.0 powered F150 crew cab.....won't be long before it ends up on 33s.....

Comment

Working...
                                X