This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

That's awesome. I should have never got rid of the one I had.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

It has the new universal case that was cast in the Edelbrock foundry also... Much nicer than the originals!
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
        Thank you IRS and FTB... Finally got my Atlas Transfercase!!! No more leaking NP 205.
        Nice I like mine even though I got it used.
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

One more week up north then home to buy a new daily driver F150 FX4 and start renos. I think it's gonna be the spare room that needs old two tone green paint sanded smooth, any holes filled then repainted in a light blue. Kinda seriously chattin up a new hottie and kid may like the spare room!

Comment

Opening Day for MH Pony Baseball, the next 16 weeks are spoken for...

Not Bronco time, but the next best thing.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

No more new truck. Thinkin ones better off to fix up the cummins truck and buy a newer yet cheaper than the f150, 2013 focus titanium down the line. This money saves me money to get a toyhauler for around here considering i will have cummins torque to pull one!

Comment

Friday But its going to be a ruff one. Keep saying I love my, I love my job
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                  Friday But its going to be a ruff one. Keep saying I love my, I love my job
                  You and me both... I am violating my own rule about never going into the office on a Friday. My (3 month old) work laptop needs a new motherboard and apparently the parts (and technician) are available today. Could have had him come to the house... starting to wonder why I did not opt for that!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    You and me both... I am violating my own rule about never going into the office on a Friday. My (3 month old) work laptop needs a new motherboard and apparently the parts (and technician) are available today. Could have had him come to the house... starting to wonder why I did not opt for that!
                    He probably would have liked to get out of the office also.
                    I forgot to set an alarm last night. I hate rushing to work.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      He probably would have liked to get out of the office also.
                      I forgot to set an alarm last night. I hate rushing to work.
                      I use my phone as my alarm clock now - good thing too. The power went out at my house 3 times last night... clocks were flashing zeroes when I got up.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Ten more weeks here on the New Adventure. Never use an alarm clock. Never sleep that long. Always here 1/2 hour early. Working 6 tens. Going home for a week 5/23. YAHOOOO!!
                        Attached Files
                        Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Happy HUMP Day

Comment

Finishing up our current jury duty case this one lasted almost 4 weeks learned alot in the process. We get a couple days off then on to another case next week. gotta love the court system.
                            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                              Finishing up our current jury duty case this one lasted almost 4 weeks learned alot in the process. We get a couple days off then on to another case next week. gotta love the court system.
                              Jury Duty can be an interesting experience for sure - however when you are like me and you get called every 12-18 months (and usually have to report), it gets old. I am however thankful that my county's policy is "one day or one case". The longest case I ever served on was just over a week - a buddy served on a high profile murder case that lasted 6 months! I usually get dismissed by the defense attorneys using one of their last challenges...
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

I thought they could only summon you every 18 months at the most. I think it is a unique experience and kinda cool to participate in the process.
                                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X