This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

It is cool but dosent pay the bills for me working for myself.

Comment

Headed home for a whole week! Leave at daybreak tomorrow. Wah Hoo!!
      Attached Files
      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Hello 4-day weekend
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
          I thought they could only summon you every 18 months at the most. I think it is a unique experience and kinda cool to participate in the process.
          This is the first time ever being selected to sit in the chair. I'm on a grand jury so they they own you for three months and you CAN be called the following year. Just finished up almost four weeks on a drug case, then a short two day case next week then rumors of a long gang case starting June 1st. After being on the cases so far I have really enjoyed being there and doing my part for the court system. There are certainly some procedures I have issues with but i will save those for another day.

From what I hear the Federal Grand Jury is a one year commitment.
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Being a police detective I thank you for the jury service. It can be a pain, but is a very important part of the investigation process. What kills me is that a full day in court is only about 6-7hrs on a good day.
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
              This is the first time ever being selected to sit in the chair. I'm on a grand jury so they they own you for three months and you CAN be called the following year. Just finished up almost four weeks on a drug case, then a short two day case next week then rumors of a long gang case starting June 1st. After being on the cases so far I have really enjoyed being there and doing my part for the court system. There are certainly some procedures I have issues with but i will save those for another day.

From what I hear the Federal Grand Jury is a one year commitment.
              How did you get on a grand jury? My work pays full wages for time spent on jury duty so for me it's actually a unique change...
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                Hello 4-day weekend
                Hello 11 day weekend.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Hello 11 day weekend.
                  You win. Though I have 10 days coming up in mid-June.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

14 in August I hope!

Comment

And a tour with the new truck, a Tacoma.... I know but I needed a nice date truck for the pretty doctor. As well something reliable for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                        How did you get on a grand jury? My work pays full wages for time spent on jury duty so for me it's actually a unique change...
                        I'm lucky too since I still get my full wages and exactly what you said it's a unique and welcomed change.
                        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

The Father's Day card my 4 year old picked out for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	271945

Comment

Nice card

Comment

It's fun to watch my new shop get built!

Comment

Earning some comp-time today... on-call for work and was rudely awakened before the sun came up, by a customer in China. Turned into ~4 hrs of work. If that is the worst that happens, I'll be in good shape. Gotta stay positive; getting an extra day off is a good thing.

Now back to my regularly scheduled weekend programming (hopefully).
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X