This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Everyday is getting better now I have the ambition to go out into my garage and just tackle one small thing at a time.

Last night was getting the front coils to work with my adjustable coil buckets......then I saw sheesh the stick out too much....welded up the hole, drilled a new one as well shortened up the bucket itself. 11:00 rolls around, finally all bolted up.

This morning is the rear coil to capture top and bottom, no modifications!

Then I can start on my fuel tank as I got all the lines and fittings for my EFI system.

Comment

It is amazing to me that there are so many people (guests and members) on this site this morning, but no one has posted anything? Are we that boring?

Or have our older "Vintage" posts become interesting...
      Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-05-2017, 01:41 PM.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        It is amazing to me that there are some many people (guests and members) on this site this morning, but no one has posted anything? Are we that boring?

Or have our older "Vintage" posts become interesting...
        There are 70 some odd users viewing, but only a few of those are humans.
        This site is dead for the most part. I am to blame as much as the next guy. I am not posting anything about my rig anymore because, well, there is just nothing to share at this time. I had a few beverages with our friendly administrator earlier this year and he agrees this site is sort of fading off into obscurity. I tend to open it up a few times a day while waiting for things to run at work, but that's mainly just habit.. ncb, news, stocks, etc.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

have you guy's had any problems logging into the Yahoo bronco group? I have not been able to access for weeks.
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Hope not as this is one site I check daily, if not two, three times per day.

I could post more but I need to find a new way to have my pics hosted. Currently cleaning up my IPhone and IPad as a new IPhone 7 is coming my way.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
              Hope not as this is one site I check daily, if not two, three times per day.

I could post more but I need to find a new way to have my pics hosted. Currently cleaning up my IPhone and IPad as a new IPhone 7 is coming my way.
              You can attach pictures directly to this forum, no link to outside hosting needed. And please do post... my visits here are down to about 5 seconds. lol
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Here daily, but yes nothing really exciting, working on the stereo system, oil changes, really fun posts!
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I shall start again then. After class today as my gas tank is starting to take form!

Comment

I used to check in quite often but I was swamped with a 10 month total rebuild I just "finished"... like 7days/week/14-16+hrs/day busy.

Gotten some good info from you guys and anytime I get a chance to flip DiLo some "stuff", I'll take it!! : )

I belong to a small site-- NWCB up in WA and we had 33 "visitors" one hour and only one was a human... flippin sad...

Comment

Good morning y'all
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Morning... Good to see you again...

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                          Good morning y'all
                          Hi Randy.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Just thought I would update something since Traffic here is dead...

Might get some time today to actually work on my Bronco project...

Comment

I have time, but I'm too lazy.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Driving home from work last night, heard the nice squeal of wheel bearings going out. haha Had to drive my truck to work for the first time in almost a month. Time to change some bearings tonight.
                                1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Working...
                                X