Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
    Just wanted to say that I had Jeff engrave some pints as Christmas presents for my boss and some for a friend. Great work!! He got them done quickly and shipped them to my door. Good prices and you're helpin' a Bronco brother out. Thanks for the pints!!

Galen
    X2 except they were for me.....

Comment

• Thanks guys!
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Jeff, didnt I read you can do mag lites too?

Comment

• Yep. Watcha think?
          Attached Files
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• How Much!!

Comment

• X2
              Nice work
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• x3
                those are cool
                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• Those are the 3 D Cell LED's. $40 for the light engraved. They go for around 33-35 in the stores I believe. I can engrave on anything that is anodized. I just did some multi-tools and flashlights for a fire dept. that turned out pretty good. I have a couple blue LED's in stock and a black right now. I have to order the red and blue in qtys of 6 to get a good price. Black I can get in any qty.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Too bad they don't make an orange anodized light... but I may have to order a Bronco logo'd mag of another color from you sometime soon Jeff. Those look cool.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Black would look great in you rig!
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                        Too bad they don't make an orange anodized light... but I may have to order a Bronco logo'd mag of another color from you sometime soon Jeff. Those look cool.
                        Now thats what i am talking about

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                        Black would look great in you rig!
                        It would! i think that i need to PM you some paypal for the flashlight.

Now have you posted this stuff on Classic Broncos yet? I am sure that a ton will buy some bronco pints or mugs, but use a generic bronco not the PROUD NCB one.
                        Can You do the NCB logo and RYAN or the NCB logo and Pokey on the handle?
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• .....Too bad they don't make an orange anodized light....
                          No kidding, they'd sell a $hit load of them just in that color, plus they'd be cool to engrave.

Jeff, could you engrave a painted or powercoated mag light? Tony could paint one to match his rig, and send it to you for engraving.

Very cool flash lights dude!!
                          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• I know a few people who had maglites custom anodized in there color of choice, this was about 8 years ago, and I think they payed around $50 including the maglight. I think they were done at Ano-tech in Fresno????
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• doesnt lighter colors fade into crappy colors? i was talking to a guy that had a jeep and he ordered red anodizes bead locks and a couple months later they were pink. and black turn into purple after a while.
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                                doesnt lighter colors fade into crappy colors? i was talking to a guy that had a jeep and he ordered red anodizes bead locks and a couple months later they were pink. and black turn into purple after a while.
                                How much do use your Maglite in daylight? All colored maglites are anodized from the factory so I don't think you will be loosing any durability.
                                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                                X