Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I would let everybody know it looks like I might be going out of business. I will be working out of my house for a while as I contemplate if I will keep doing this or not. I won't be able to store much in my garage and am looking to clear out some stuff so I don't have to store it. Anybody need any beer mugs, pints or coffee mugs? I'll post a few pics of things I have that I can put the logo on soon.

And yes, the club will get some of the proceeds to help this great site keep going.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by seahawkfan; 11-24-2007, 08:58 PM.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Really sorry to hear this. Is this a side thing or the full time business?

I think we can all come together and bbuy some of your inventory.....I know I will for sure. Can never have too many beer pints...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
        Really sorry to hear this. Is this a side thing or the full time business?

I think we can all come together and bbuy some of your inventory.....I know I will for sure. Can never have too many beer pints...
        It was sort of both. I was working at making it a full time business but the person I was sharing my retail space with is leaving and I can't find another location I can afford right now. I'm actually debating selling the EB but am doing everything I can to not have to. I'm REALLY lucky to have a wife that is making good enough money to support us as I try to find a way to make this work. Still trying to make lemonade here.

Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Jeff, that sucks!!! Excellent product too, my bride rolled her eyes at me when I pulled the big Beer mug out of the box..... now she uses it more than I do!

Comment

• She only rolled her eyes because she is jealous.
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Jeff,

Sorry to hear this. I need so engraving done, PM'd you.

Galen
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Jeff,
                Sorry to hear this, I hope you can turn it around. You've got mad skills.
                Definatley hope you keep the rig.
                Good luck. If you need any help don't hesitate.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Thanks, I'm working on it.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Hey Jeff, sorry to hear this... Hopefully you can make things work and keep the business going. Hope you can keep the rig, you've got a lot of time into that thing and it'd be a shame not to get to drive it.
                    About your inventory... I may be interested in a couple more glasses, so whenever you get the chance to post a few more pix of items that can be engraved I'll certainly take a look.

Good luck!
                    -Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Thanks I'll post the pics soon. The boss/wife has been telling me that I should NOT sell the rig. I think she wants me to have something to do to keep me out of her hair.
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• LMAO Mine is the same way, I keep hemmin and hawwin bout sellin my prostreet car as I rather have the money into a flatdeck trailer and camper. But shes like no.... that thing is your baby, ya right it sits outside all winter. Only thing I know I would miss is shes a sweet car once I get back on workin on her and I would miss the power she has hidden in her combustion chambers. But then again I easily can build me an early 90s stang with a 347, blown and nitroused to go just as fast.

But then again, that car is paid for and doesnt owe me a penny.

I KNOW the wife really wants me to keep it so I am entertained and out of her hair.
                        Last edited by PhantomEB; 11-26-2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                          Thanks I'll post the pics soon. The boss/wife has been telling me that I should NOT sell the rig. I think she wants me to have something to do to keep me out of her hair.
                          Smart lady.
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• a few pics of the things I can engrave on
                            Attached Files
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• a few more
                              Attached Files
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Just wanted to say that I had Jeff engrave some pints as Christmas presents for my boss and some for a friend. Great work!! He got them done quickly and shipped them to my door. Good prices and you're helpin' a Bronco brother out. Thanks for the pints!!

Galen
                                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X