Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
    How much do use your Maglite in daylight?
    i dont know, i dont have a mag light yet but when i get one i am going to use it only @ noon, when the sun is highest
    Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• If you need to get some more business.
      www.WakeWorld.com
      I am DR_INC over there.

I now that a LOT of people would like some pints with some wakeboard stuff on them. I know if you post up that you can do this people will come forward and post up some outlines of boards, Companies, Riders, Boats and what not. if you are interested.
      {o===o}
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

• Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        If you need to get some more business.
        www.WakeWorld.com
        I am DR_INC over there.

I now that a LOT of people would like some pints with some wakeboard stuff on them. I know if you post up that you can do this people will come forward and post up some outlines of boards, Companies, Riders, Boats and what not. if you are interested.

Thanks! I might try that but I know some admins may not like me coming on to their board to just sell stuff.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          Now thats what i am talking about

It would! i think that i need to PM you some paypal for the flashlight.

Now have you posted this stuff on Classic Broncos yet? I am sure that a ton will buy some bronco pints or mugs, but use a generic bronco not the PROUD NCB one.
          Can You do the NCB logo and RYAN or the NCB logo and Pokey on the handle?
          I haven't posted anything on CB as far as the pints, etc go. Just the lights. Actually someone else posted it for me after he got his. I think that is kinda how things got started here. Someone saw my stuff and asked if I could do the logo on pints. It just went from there. I'm sure I would do fairly well with something on CB. I also do all the mugs that WH sells. The problem is I catch a bit of slack from some when it appears I am only on the list for profit. Once people realize I have most of an EB in my garage it seems to cool their jets. Once I find the right approach on CB I will be selling stuff there too! After all a LOT of the proceeds go into my rig.

Yes I can do the lights for you by the way. PM me for more info.

Thanks,
          Jeff
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            Thanks! I might try that but I know some admins may not like me coming on to their board to just sell stuff.
            The dude to talk to is Dave Williams. He is a real cool guy. i am sure that if you send him an email he will let you do it. he has some WakeWorld shwag he sells and you can probably do some glasses for him.
            {o===o}

Comment

• Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
              No kidding, they'd sell a $hit load of them just in that color, plus they'd be cool to engrave.

Jeff, could you engrave a painted or powercoated mag light? Tony could paint one to match his rig, and send it to you for engraving.

Very cool flash lights dude!!
              Painted---Yes.
              Powder coated---I'm not sure. I would assume so.

I am actually trying to get with a company in SAC to see if they can anodize things for me at a reasonable cost.

If anybody has something that is powder coated that is willing to take a chance, send it to me and I'll engrave something on it for you for nothin to see if I can do it. It would have to be something fairly small. Maybe 4" sq - 10" sq.

If anybody has any connections with people that can anodize, please let me know.

I did a chrome plated light that looked pretty nice too.
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
                I know a few people who had maglites custom anodized in there color of choice, this was about 8 years ago, and I think they payed around $50 including the maglight. I think they were done at Ano-tech in Fresno????
                I'll check into that. Thanks!
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• I think it would be cool to do the wing windows on the EB's as well...with our logo.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• .....Painted---Yes.
                    Powder coated---I'm not sure. I would assume so.....
                    Tony,

You'd better buy a silver maglite, paint it orange to match your rig, and send it to Jeff to have it engraved. Bronco oval on one side, TN1776 on the other, flames on the end, it would look great.

Galen
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Thats exactly what I was thinking. But just having Jeff get me a anondized blue one and doing the flames, bronco oval and PhantomEB.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                        I'll check into that. Thanks!
                        If you do find a place to anodize them, you might try etching part of the design before and part after, could be intresting.
                        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• I think that a black mag with an NCB logo on it would be nice. I might even have to resurrect the name I used to use on this site to be engraved on the other side... Then again maybe not. Just a logo'd black mag with some kind of trick attachment to my cage would be cool...
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                            Just a logo'd black mag with some kind of trick attachment to my cage would be cool...
                            These are nice but way to expensive for a flashlight holder
                            CLICK ME
                            {o===o}

Comment

• Yeah that's a bit much for a flashlight holder. I'll figure something out that doesn't cost more than the flashlight itself...
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                                Yeah that's a bit much for a flashlight holder. I'll figure something out that doesn't cost more than the flashlight itself...
                                If I remember correctly Maglight makes a holder for there light that uses a screw to hold it in place. I've seen people use them to attach there license plates to the roller fairlead. I bet you could figure out a way to attach it to your cage.
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X