Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah i tried it too.. but paint only has so much i can do to it...
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Here's a teaser. Still need to modify (imagine that modify something with an EB on it) the art a little. Gonna go test it out for it's beer holding abilities now. Will fill ya'll in after I get back from NH.

If anybody has any line art or can change the undercarraige and tires a bit go ahead and send them to me.
      Thanks,
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Oops forgot the "teaser". LMAO
        Jeff
        Attached Files
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Nice!!!!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Damn, nice. Now I just need one on a coffee mug. A big coffee mug.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan
              If anybody has any line art or can change the undercarraige and tires a bit go ahead and send them to me.
              Thanks,
              Jeff
              I misundertsood how the black in the drawing is what gets etched. Your teaser helped. So I changed some things around underneath. The left spring is a bit difficult because it needs a border to define it against the tire. I made the lines on the tires thicker so they should be defined better in the etching now. I also lined out the trees to lighten them up a bit. I updated the preview so you scroll up to take a look. I also sent an updated PDF to Jeff.
              How's it look now? Shoud I tweak anything else?
              Darrel
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Even better. I'll try one more tomorrow if I get a chance. I'll post up if I do.
                Thanks,
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Can you get the typical Pub sized Pint glass?
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Probably. Got a pic of what a "typical pub sized pint glass" is? I thought this was it.
                    12oz.?
                    16 oz.?

Jeff
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

A pint is a pint, 16 ounces.
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Pint Glasses 16 oz prefered and big coffe mugs, not regular size. Big coffe mugs please. Stuff looks great!!!
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

how about inverting the colors... paint can only do so much. might turn out better

the round one might look good?
                          Attached Files
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

LOL I know a pint is a pint...however there are many "pint" glasses that are not "pint" size. They go from 12 oz. to 20 oz. and there are many shapes.

The pic is of a 16oz. glass. Were you looking for a different shape maybe?

As for coffee mugs. We might be limited to cobalt blue for the big ones. That's all I have left and I would have to buy them in cases of 24 or 36 for each color wanted. I'll check and see what I have left. The one I am talking about is the one in the attached pic. It's heavy mother once it's full. It is 26 oz vs. the standard 16 of a regular coffee cup.
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Damn it, I did it again.
                              Here is the pic I was supposed to post in the last reply.
                              Coffee mug sizes.
                              Attached Files
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Oh yeah, I try the reversed image too and see how it looks.
                                THANKS!
                                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                                X