Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20OZ!!!!!! thats like ... uhhh 2 Cokes! mmmmm

and from the looks of it... they look AWESOME!!!
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

The blue coffee mug works for me! These look great!

Comment

Use the proper acronyms please

Cobalt Blue! Very F###ing NICE CUPS!!!! or RFNC for Really F###ing Nice Cups! of course there is FNT for "Truck" FNB for "Bronco"
        FNEB...duh!

or RFS for Really F###ing Stupid!
        or GBTFW for Get Back To F###ing Work
        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger
          Cobalt Blue! Very F###ing NICE CUPS!!!! or RFNC for Really F###ing Nice Cups! of course there is FNT for "Truck" FNB for "Bronco"
          FNEB...duh!

or RFS for Really F###ing Stupid!
          or GBTFW for Get Back To F###ing Work

I think you have too much time on your hands!

Comment

Love the size and color of the mug. Let me know when and how much. I will take one.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nfw

Originally posted by crawlin68
              I think you have too much time on your hands!
              me...too much time on my hands??? NFW
              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Didn't want to leave anyone hangin. I just got back from NH and have a little catching up to do before I get the pints started. I will have a pic of the finished products (pint, beer mug, coffee mug) middle of next week. I'll take orders after that.
                Thanks guys,
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Don't worry about it bro. Here a few pics of the pints I was referring to. Smooth on the bottom, and the classic pub pint shape. The most common I have seen.
                  Attached Files
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

"plaster em" with bronco's baby! I'll take a set.
                    Tony
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      Don't worry about it bro. Here a few pics of the pints I was referring to. Smooth on the bottom, and the classic pub pint shape. The most common I have seen.
                      No self respecting Cal Poly grad would be without a collection of pint glasses such as those!

Tony
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
                        No self respecting Cal Poly grad would be without a collection of pint glasses such as those!

Tony

You got that right! A lot of time in Spike's going around the world!

Not to mention my humble up bringing in the wet city of Chico!!
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Good old Spike's... I went around the world about 2 and a half times before I got out of there. Good times... Growing up in Chico then college in SLO, what a combination! You probably have a permanent BAC level...

Tony
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Aint that the truth...

At Spikes...I would always say, Hey, can I buy another Porter and you mark off that crap pilsner?

Never did finish completely enough to get a plaque engraving...always dreamed of a hanging mug as well...guess I never amounted to anything...

Comment

Well here they are. Pints, 25 oz beer mugs and XL coffee mugs (24 oz).
                              They are all individually sandcarved.
                              Pints - $8
                              mugs - $10

plus shipping unless we can find another time and place for a get together. Then I'll bring them with me.
                              I'de like to take orders for a few days then I'll order the glasses and blast them. Probably about a 2 week turn around time.
                              I'll take Paypal, cash or check. I'm not set up yet for credit cards...sorry.

You can PM me with what you would like and I will get you a total ASAP.

Thanks guys,
                              Jeff
                              Attached Files
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

They look even better full of beer!
                                PM sent.
                                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                                X