Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff ~ Would you be able to do my company logo on a piece of 33"x42" one way glass? If it's possible I will send you my logo. Thanks.
    Jeff Sander
    Reno, Nevada
    1968 Project Bronco
    1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

Unfortunately my blasting cabinet isn't big enough for that. Hopefully soon I wiil be able to get a pass through cabinet and then it would be no problem. Is one way glass tempered?
      I can do almost anything with very few limitations. Size is one of those limitations though.
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

OK everybody here goes.

I just sent a PM to everybody (I think) with the totals. I tried to put down the glass total and the shipping total. If we can get a date and time set (ASAP) for a meeting somewhere we can save a lot of beer money. The beer mugs and Coffee mugs weigh a lot. I don't mind going to Livermore or wherever for Pizza or anything else for that matter. As per Cityhicks post. I just need to know really soon so I can know who's I will be shipping.
        If you guys can let me know when you sent the payment and if you want me to ship, that would be GREAT. Just do it in a reply to the PM's PLEASE. I will have a bunch done by Wednesday and will send them out in the order I get paid probably unless other circumstance come about. If you want to get them at the next get together that would be awesome so I can put some names to faces and see what some running EB's look and sound like.

Thanks again for all the compliments and orders,
        Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Jeff,

I sure like these pint glasses. Is it too late to order a few (4)?

Galen
          Last edited by 720Racer; 04-23-2007, 04:47 PM.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Nope it's never to late. I own my own business and this is what I do. I'll always take orders for these. Or anything else you guys need for that matter. If one gets broken, let me know and I'll make another one.

PM me with your order and address for shipping. I'm hoping we will have a get together to save some shipping cash for you guys and so I can put some names to faces.

Thanks for the compliments,
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

PM sent.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

another option of where to meet/wheel/eat/drink

I'll post this on the other thread about a get together too but check this place out. It's about 15 minutes from my place in Vacaville. We could meet here, go wheelin, come back and BBQ and have a cold one in our new mugs and pints? I of course will need to ride shotgun with someone as my rig is not even close to going. Others without the ability could do the same???
                Anyone game?
                Check out the site. It lists days available(sunday) and has lots of pics. Some EB pics under Hell's Revenge(2nd page).

http://www.mixchallenge.info/index.html

always an option,
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

OH! I need a 2 pints!
                  Mark Harris
                  71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
                    OH! I need a 2 pints!
                    No problem. Do me a favor and PM me with the order and your address for shipping. I'll get you a total asap.
                    Thanks,
                    Jeff
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I like the idea of Mix Canyon. I've been talking to some people about getting a little get together going up there. It is also closer to my house, and it involves wheeling. I was also told that if you don't want body damage this may not be a good place. I think that it just means you need to be better at picking your lines. As seen by my bronco, don't follow my line if you don't want Mother Nature doing some body work.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I've heard about the poison oak there that could cause body damage too.
                        I wouldn't mind a trip to Mix Canyon, the guy that owns it sounds like a cool person.

Comment

Canyon Bob is the owner. Works at the local Ace hardware and is always showing people pics of the latest gathering there. Hard to get him to quit talking sometimes.

Who is a go for Mix so far and who has an extra seat for those of us that can't won't take our rigs in?

Jeff
                          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I am a go, and I will have one or two seats available as long as the date works out. I am more concerned about cleaning mud off then some body art.
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I should be a go, but do need a date to be possitive. Possibly one seat if you dare.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I should be a go, but do need a date to be possitive. Possibly one seat and be prepaired I am a novis just learning how to wheel an will not want to kill the EB save body work. Can I take off the top off yet or is it still gona rain?
                                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
                                X