Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

If I can get a good copy of the NorCal Broncos Logo in a back and white line drawing you can see almost anything in the near future. No grey tones, just black and white. As if drawn with a black and white sharpie on white paper. Make sense? Let me know if this out there or not.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

How's this? I can get you a PDF, Tiff, EPS, whatever.

sigpic

Comment

I want 3 when they come out Drinking with both hands and one for the wife to refill
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian
        I want 3 when they come out Drinking with both hands and one for the wife to refill
        You can go ahead and "Ink" me down for couple.
        Brad
        Chico, Ca.

Comment

I am going to split this because I think a lot of us might want this beer glass. I am not interested in a mug, I want a true pint glass...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks brother...and I mean that literally, because you are actually my brother....and no, you are not the better looking brother..

Originally posted by tykesplace
            How's this? I can get you a PDF, Tiff, EPS, whatever.

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Do you need a true line drawing? Or just a black and white version of the logo like posted above?

Comment

In for 4!!!!! I like to drink....

Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Are they ready yet?...........I am getting thirsty
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

I'mn for the pint glasses
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      Thanks brother...and I mean that literally, because you are actually my brother....and no, you are not the better looking brother..

sounds a little conseaded to me, but hey family love is a game the hole family can play its wrong but they can play.
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

That last post is JUST WRONG

Comment

Wow, that was some fast response there. Thanks for the images. If I can get them in a PDF or EPS at a really high resolution that would be great. You can send them to artisticengraving@sbcglobal.net if they are to big for here. The better the quality to start the better the final product will be. I will come up with a good price for the "club" and post a pic ASAP so yall know what they will look like.
                          Unfortunately I will be going to NH in a couple days to visit with my Dad-in-Law for a few days. Just found out he has ALS(Lou Gherigs) so it will be a little bit before I can get to this.
                          If I can get that super high res pic I will have one done so I can post up on Monday though.
                          I'll post a pic in a few to show a few samples of what I can do.
                          Thanks again guys,
                          Jeff
                          Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

A few things I have done just screwin around. WH sells the glass on the left plus some big beer mugs.
                            Jeff
                            Attached Files
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                              Better lookin', smarter, whatever. I'm not picky.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X