Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawlin...I can use either one. The images posted will work though. I just need high res. If the starting image looks pixelated (is that a word) the end product will too.
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan
      You can send them to artisticengraving@sbcglobal.net if they are to big for here.
      PDF headin' your way.
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet, That'll work.
        Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

ill take two for sure!!!
          i turn 21 in a year but ill just fill it with diet coke for now
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I'm in for a beer pint or Pilsner glass and coffee mug too if you can make those. The rest of your stuff looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              ill take two for sure!!!
              i turn 21 in a year but ill just fill it with diet coke for now

ya right we were all going to be 21 in a year at one time, but I
              ........................ better stop kids mite read this
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Man, I sure like that "on the rocks", hmmm inkwork?

Comment

Thanks again for all the compliments.
                  I can sandblast/engrave into almost anything so yes coffee mugs can be done. I've done everything from Buffalo skulls to wine bottles and wing windows.
                  I can use anybodys art. I had my daughter draw me a picture for Mother's Day and made coffee mugs and flower vases for Mommy and Grandma (hint hint for all you Dad's with out a clue.. I've put the Air Force and Marine logo on many different things too since I live right off Travis Air Base.
                  PhantomEB - as far as ink work goes, I just want to let you know the art was done by Thom Cheney (well known EB artist) I don't think he would have an issue with it but it would be cool if you checked with him maybe???
                  I'll start taking orders soon. I'll be back from NH in about 10 days and we can go from there. I have 2 different styles of art plus the NorCal logo now(Crawlin...did you have an actual line drawing of this??) that you can check out. I'll post better pics soon. I'm pretty excited about doing the NorCal logo on pints so I hope I have a couple at work so you guys can see one by....tomorrow probably.

Jeff
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I will check in with him first and get him to sign off on it if I ever do. I am sure my tattoo guy would appreciate the fact that I did before he copied someone elses work.

I may be in for a couple.

Comment

How much will these glasses sell for? I'm in for two.

Tony
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

I normally sell them for around $12.50 to the general public(read as non-bronco crowd). I'm going to do a better price for here though. Not sure what yet, I have to see what I am going to pay for the glasses and go from there. I'm guessing around 8 bucks.
                        Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Hey bud, I'll need a few pints.
                          Tony
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I am definitely in for 2 pints. I need 2 for my 40+ count pint glass collection.. I know, it's a sickness. If I see one, I buy it.
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

just a thought....

the nor cal logo has black under the front axle and the spring is white. can anyone modify it so the coils are black and the "dead space" is white so when its on the glass it doesnt look to busy??

just a thought.

O MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THESE!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!
                              {o===o}
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

LMAO---That is exactly what I am trying to do. Just gave up a few minutes ago to vent and check e-mails. That will need some work and so do the tires so they don't look like a giant void..
                                Crawlin68--Do you have a line drawing? I think it was you.

Thanks guys,
                                Jeff

I'm going to the shop to see what I can do for now.
                                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                                X