Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone else was missed or ??? let me know. I PM'd everyone with totals including shipping and have not heard back from several guys yet.
    If you did not get the PM let me know so I can get you the info needed to get the mugs etc. to you.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Update on Mix Challenge---- Still have not heard back from the owner. e-mailed him a couple times and went to his work but he was not there.
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan
        Update on Mix Challenge---- Still have not heard back from the owner. e-mailed him a couple times and went to his work but he was not there.
        Jeff
        Thanks for the effort Jeff. Keep us posted on what you find out.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• I sent you a pm but in case it didn't go through I can't make it on the 12th so mail is good. Thanks.
          DARIN
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• hey seahawk whats the deal with the mugs? im new around here but i checked it out, sounds sweet how can i get in on acouple?

Comment

• Just PM me with an order. If you can... we are going to meeat at the Hopyard in Pleasanton (I think that's it) and you can save some money on shipping. The coffee and beer mugs are heavy.

Include your address if you want/need them shipped so I can get you a total.

Pay with paypal at...
              jlarabold@sbcglobal.net

or

check to...
              Artistic Engraving
              252 Riverdale Ave
              Vacaville, Ca 95687

You can bring cash to the pub or my house and get them too.

Just let me know what works for you. Meeting at the pub would be cool so you can put some names to faces and talk Broncos of course.

Pints - $8.00
              Beer mugs - $10.00
              Coffee mug - $10.00

I ship them out in order of payment received and will ALWAYS take orders so if one breaks, you can replace it.

Thanks,
              Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• What's the official time and date for the pub crawl??
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                  What's the official time and date for the pub crawl??
                  Next weekend - Saturday 5/12/07? Does that work for everybody? The more the merrier! It was mentioned that Saturday afternoon/evenings seem to work.
                  Lets get these plans firmed up...

Tony
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

• I'm scheduled for Saturday 5ish. I'm going to bring a buddy who is a car freak but not yet a Bronco freak. Hoping to change that.

I'll need some directions or at least an address. I'll be in my 04 F150. Anybody bringing their EB's?

Jeff
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Just got my etched glass, mug and coffee mug....Nice Job Jeff For everyone meeting on the 12th you will be happy with the quality of these glasses. I'm looking forward to the "Travel Mug"...Hint Hint....I'll take one in Blue....Nice meeting you Jeff and have fun at the meet...I will be enjoying the May fair here in Dixon. Maybe we'll see some of you guys over Memorial day weekend on the con'. Again...great job on the glasses
                      Last edited by slvregl; 05-06-2007, 08:30 PM.
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

• Thanks Jim. Always good to meet another Bronco Brother. Glad you like the stuff. I'm working on the travel mugs still. Need to make sure they are durable.

Oh yeah... Happy Birthday again. Got the new tires yet?

We might be switching dates for the meet. Can you go a different weekend? We need a few more people to go. What do we have now guys....3?

Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Hey Jeff it was nice to meet you and BS about EB's.

The glasses look great and you were right, even my daughter said they look better full of

Frosted one up when I got home poured a cold Fat tire into it and then she looked at the glass and said "Now that looks cool"

Thanks again, our conversation has got me thinking about what else I want to have engraved/etched
                          71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
                          nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

• I need to try this "Fat Tire"!!!!

Comment

• I need to try this "Fat Tire"!!!!
                              Yes you do!!!
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Thanks again, nice meeting you also. Let me know what I can do for ya.
                                Jeff
                                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                                X