Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seahawkfan
    Thanks again, nice meeting you also. Let me know what I can do for ya.
    Jeff

To late for something for Mom's day I'd guess, If only I didn't keep refilling the glass I might of thought of something
    71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
    nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

• Depends on what you want. I might be able to get something done for you if you made up your mind on what asap.
      Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Just got home from work and i saw the UPS man !!!!!

THESE ARE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!! super detail in them too

thanks again man. ill keep them full any chance i get (coke that is )
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Your welcome Jeff....the only one I've had a chance to fill is the coffee mug.. and yes I picked up my new tires today...however my real axle bearings and seals went out in my 01' powerstroke today. I guess getting the tires trumps the bad bearings...If you change the date...I might be able to make a meet...but I will be on the con' for memorial weekend and busy on the 3rd of June of course....let me know if you change the date...I'll check my social calendar.

Jim
          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

• Hey Jeff,
            I just wanted to check to see when my order will be shipped?

Thanks, Ken Boyd
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

• It left today. I dropped off a couple orders at the local UPS store and the boxes I left there yesterday were still there. They left today though.
              Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Hey Jeff,

Got 'em! And they are B$TCHIN'!!! Holy crap, I though I ordered coffee cups, but I got 2 caraffes!!!! They should hold enough coffee to nurse my hangover from drinking out of my new NCB pints! Thanks again!

Sean
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• LOL. I guess that means you like them.
                  Thanks,
                  Jeff
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• OHh GOD YOU'RE SO BIG!!!!!

" ya...thats what all the girls say about me.."

...and my new NORCALBRONCO MUGS!!!!! but that coffee mug...that plain hurts!!!
                    THANK YOU!!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• LOL!! I tried to tell you guys the coffee mugs were ginormous. I even posted a pic with a regular sized mug next to them. I will do some regular sized coffee mugs soon too if yall want some.
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Jeff I got my mugs todat they are great. Gave one to a Bronco bud said this is cool. So you got two happy customers for the price of one
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Sweet!
                          Thanks.
                          Jeff
                          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Mine arrived today too. Nice work. I can't wait to use it for my hot chocolate(with kalhlua and brandy of course) sorry, not a coffee drinker
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• I got my , and they are freaking nice Definitely exceded my expectations. Thanks again Jeff
                              Jeff Sander
                              Reno, Nevada
                              1968 Project Bronco
                              1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

• I love all of mine. I decided I am going to use the coffe mug as a personal hot tub.
                                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X