Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal Broncos Etched Pint Glass Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEAHAWK got you a buyer.. sent you a PM about it
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Thanks! I'll try to get a hold of him ASAP.

Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• I am ordering a bunch of pints again for another customer and will have extras so I thought I would throw this out there again. Anybody want Norcal Broncos pints? Still the same price for you guys. $8.00 plus shipping.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks,
        Jeff
        Attached Files
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Just realized how bad of a pic that is. I'll try to get a better one later.
          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            Just realized how bad of a pic that is. I'll try to get a better one later.
            That pic is of the first pint you made. The actual pints u made for us were the standard pub pint. Wider at the top and thinner base glass.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• I sent you a pm,
              I will take four pints if not too late!
              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• Got it. I'll get you a total with shipping and PM you back ASAP.

Thanks,
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Pints are nice, I own a set of 4
                  69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

• Any 1/2 pint glasses?? like for well drinks?? I dont know what they are called..

Thanks

Aaron
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                      Any 1/2 pint glasses?? like for well drinks?? I dont know what they are called..

Thanks

Aaron
                      Tumblers
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Here are a couple better pics. One with a bottle for a size comparison.

Yes I do have some "1/2 pints" if these are what you are talking about (pic attached). They are called dof's (for double old fashion). They are also $8 each. I can engrave one and put up a better pic if you want. Let me know what you think.

Excuse the invisible portion of the engraving. It is wet so it is harder to see in the pic.

Thanks,
                        Jeff
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by seahawkfan; 09-09-2008, 07:49 PM.
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                          Here are a couple better pics. One with a bottle for a size comparison.

Yes I do have some "1/2 pints" if these are what you are talking about (pic attached). They are called dof's (for double old fashion). They are also $8 each. I can engrave one and put up a better pic if you want. Let me know what you think.

Excuse the invisible portion of the engraving. It is wet so it is harder to see in the pic.

Thanks,
                          Jeff
                          Yup call them what you want.. I'll take 4 tumblers,,, dof's,,,

Thanks

Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                            Yup call them what you want.. I'll take 4 tumblers,,, dof's,,,

Thanks

Aaron
                            Thanks! I'll weigh them and get you a total in the morn.
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Here's a pic.
                              Attached Files
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Daddy4zack and spaceburger... you both have boxes leaving tomorrow. Let me know if there are any issues.

thanks,
                                Jeff
                                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                                X