Project Rockbronco67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice !
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Here I am mocking up my ram. This design is very similiar to Blue Torch but $$$ less.

I finished up on the ram mount, pulled it out, and painted it. I also took the body off the frame so I can weld up everything.

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-09-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Very nice work.
        Really like the before and after of that 5.0 and the front end is tight.

FM <><
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Here it is, I rolled it out of the garage for the first time in 2+ years.

The cage is under the tarp in the background waiting to be painted.

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-11-2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Very nice work man! I gotta get out there and check it out in person. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Wow, nice work!!
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Very nice work man! I gotta get out there and check it out in person. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
                Come check it out when you are in the area next. I was in your area this last week. I was up at Courtright reservoir camping. Not having my rig done and seeing all the rigs going up, is very painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                  Not having my rig done and seeing all the rigs going up, is very painful.
                  I feel your pain.
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Same here, but double since I will be seperated from mine for a year or more.

Comment

Here is the my new centerforce clutch and wilwood slave.

I have installed new motor mounts since this picture.

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-25-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I painted the roll cage and put it on the frame. It looks like a buggy without the body on. Pretty sick. Also, I installed my bumps. They were a bitch to get in. After you weld them they get slightly oblonged. I had to sand down the lip and then a little help from the hammer did the trick (I sound like Ian from Xtreme4x4).

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-25-2008, 10:31 AM.

Comment

That looks SWEET! I had the same problem with installing my bump stops. I did the same.....sand down the lip just inside the can. I even sanded down the bump stop itself a little. I tried putting the bump stop in the freezer to try and shrink it a little bit too. Finally got them in with a little help from the BFH!

The Bronco is looking SICK man!!

What clutch did you go with?
                          Last edited by crawlin68; 07-25-2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Lookin good!!!! Nice work.. The best tool in the garage is the BFH!!!

Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks awesome!
                              Just curious - what did you paint your cage with? I have experimented a bit on mine with various types of rattlecan and I'm not very happy with the results... and the thought of trying to paint all sides of my cage with a pneumatic spray gun gives me nightmares.

Maybe I'm just being too A.R.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Just curious - what did you paint your cage with?
                                I sprayed the cage with Duplicolor Silver Metallic part # DAL 1679. It turned out okay. I like the color but it is a little ruff. I was going to wet sand it but it leaves a dull finish. So this will do until I save some $$$ for powder coating. I will probably add on to the cage anyways.

What clutch did you go with?
                                I went with a dual friction Centerforce. I don't remember the part # but that is what they recommended.
                                Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-25-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X