No announcement yet.

FFMDX's SLOW Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sean, gawd I do love that sound too!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Congrats! Get some mufflers and lets go to Carnegie. We should have a victory party for you. I got 2/3 of a keg of Fat Tire I need to get rid of. We should get everyone together and drain it.
      Last edited by fordnut77; 09-05-2008, 10:03 AM.
      77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Someone say keg of fat tire! I'm there!!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
          X2!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

We should just show up and not tell him!
            77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Originally posted by fordnut77 View Post
              We should just show up and not tell him!
              Hell of an idea! Have Keg will travel
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

That is AWESOME Sean! I know that feeling and there is nothing better. Congratulations bud! I can't wait to see/hear it in person!!

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                  WOW, that's my FAVORITE kid of beer! Free and cold!If the g-door is open, I'm there

Sean
                  '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Proof!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUNIJJJeczU

Here's some proof that it does RUN!! I'm still tuning the idle, just set the timing. How to you adjust/check voltage on the TPS w/out breaking thru the wire insulation?
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I just set the timing, but am still working on the idle. Any hints? How do you check and set the TPS w/out breaking thru the wire insulation? Oh yead I pulled nothing but soft codes!!!

Comment

Sounds pretty mean! That's got to feel good hearing that thing purr... Damn I need to get back out to my rig and turn wrenches!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Sounds good Sean!! Hope you followed proper cam break in procedures befor letting it idle like that... Get an exhaust system on it and it will run even better!!
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

sounds great!
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Sweet Sean, thanks! As far as the TPS I used a pin through the wire to hook up my VOM and set it. Heck I think its still there
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                                Sounds good Sean!! Hope you followed proper cam break in procedures befor letting it idle like that... Get an exhaust system on it and it will run even better!!
                                What "Cam Break-in" are you talking about? I had to let it idle to set the timing and adj the idle stop, nothing above 1500 rpm......all lasting 5-8 min or so.......Please learn me up
                                Last edited by FFMDX; 09-07-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X