FFMDX's SLOW Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFMDX's SLOW Build

post up the pics, i need someone to make a wye pipe and I want it mandrel bent.

Comment

Yes!!!
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Man She sounds good! Magnaflow muffler with 2.5" tucked up high, tight and removeable. Allen does some really clean work and I (as well as others on the board) reccommend him...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by FFMDX; 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM.
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Looks good!!

Comment

Thats exactly what I did!
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              Thats exactly what I did!
              Yeah, it's running exactly where I had it originally before it got ripped out. Now it crosses over under the trans instead if btwn the pan and inspection plate.
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Look great Sean!
                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Sweet dude! I think I am going to copy that tailpipe exit on mine and get a quieter muffler. My ancient 2 chamber flowmaster resonates like no other since switching to EFI, pretty annoying on the highway but sounds cool around town.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Looks great and close to where I routed. I had to wrap all my exhaust tubing in header wrap and weld an aluminum eat shield to the muffler. COOKED THE FLOOR!!
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sweet Sean!!!!!! Now Drive it!
                      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• LED Rock Lites

So for about $30 in parts, I installed these LED rock lites under my rig, replacing the 4" tractor lites that sucked some voltage.....(photos are with and without flash)

Gotta replace the two lites on my back bumper and add a couple to my front. eBay has some pretty good prices on Cree lights, anyone using them? Thinking of running 60* floods front and rear...thoughts?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by FFMDX; 03-12-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Nice! Those china ones are on my list
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Sean, a buddy and I are talking about buying a few straight from the manufacturer if you want in on the deal

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
                              Sean, a buddy and I are talking about buying a few straight from the manufacturer if you want in on the deal
                              Hmm. Tell me more

Comment

If you don't go straight to the china man you should check out sidetracked offroad he has some good prices on pods and other led's and he's on this side of folsom lake
                                http://www.sidetrackedoffroad.com/le...cessories.html

Comment

Working...
                                X