Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROJECT: Pokey

Good job Kid!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Nice work Ryan. I am debating on dropping my axle housing off my springs to clean it up and paint it (or maybe even have it powdered) but that means I have to break the seal on my rear brakes, and bleed them when I put everything back together... We'll see.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

if anyone needs help with anything bronco related just call 1(800)4YELTON. they always have the answers. tha
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

well i came home from work today and found this. My dad was off work today and was bored. my Dad kicks @$$! i drove it around for a while and i know why its called the gear banger. finding 3rd is a bit tricky the first time out. its going to take some time to get use to but now i can throw it in reverse in 4low without taking off the knob.
          Thanks dad!
          Attached Files
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

There's something about Fathers, Sons, and Early Broncos that just works. My dad loves wrenching on mine, too bad he lives an hour away though, otherwise I'd probably come home and find stuff like that done too!

So when do I get to test out your gear banger? I need some convincing before I plunk down the pesos for one of my own!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Does your dad want an older son?
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              well i came home from work today and found this. My dad was off work today and was bored. my Dad kicks @$$! i drove it around for a while and i know why its called the gear banger. finding 3rd is a bit tricky the first time out. its going to take some time to get use to but now i can throw it in reverse in 4low without taking off the knob.
              Thanks dad!
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

awesome bro, your gonna love it. the lower you mount it on the collar, the shorter and firmer your shifts. once its set where you want it, you got to put a couple small tac's on there.
                72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post

So when do I get to test out your gear banger? I need some convincing before I plunk down the pesos for one of my own!
                  not quite sure how i like it. i kinda like the big throw of the stock shifter. this one is seriously a 6" throw. its nits. its going to take some time to get use to. maybe ill let you test drive it over a few beers....cough cough hahaa

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Does your dad want an older son?
                  he can barely tolerate the two he has! hahaha

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                  awesome bro, your gonna love it. the lower you mount it on the collar, the shorter and firmer your shifts. once its set where you want it, you got to put a couple small tac's on there.
                  i am thinking of mounting it higher for a longer throw. right now its about 1/2" from bottoming out. where's yours at??
                  {o===o}

Comment

it was about 1/2" up the shaft and i liked it. ( i never tacked it) and on the ol mans bday when we went up to slick rock it popped off 3 times. The last time i reset it, i put it all the way down. I love it even more, I don't even have to move my arm, I shift with all wrist. But shifting takes some getting used to. For me its just reminding my self that i drive a bronco, not a mustang, I'm not supposed to powershift or slap gears, just nice and easy. Oh and it will be really stiff at first untill the heims break in.
                    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Way to go Dad!!! You will come to love it the more you drive it. It looks good in there too!

Comment

Sweeeeet! I've been depating going that route with the 435 that's about to find a new home in my rig....
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

since i had a paid day off (SCORE!) i decided to install my new seats. after last years 'CON trip i couldnt take the stock camaro seats anymore. They were perfect for a DD but all i had was a lap belt. So as i was looking around CB, NCB, ih8mud and Pirate i found a thread about seats on Pirate HERE . so i decided to buy THESE . I know they are not mastercraft, carbeau or PRP's but they were $255 shipped to my door with sliders, I couldnt beat that. (JCWhitney had 10% off and free shipping) They are super comfy and for the price they will do for now. I made a mount for the passenger side out of a square washer and a piece of 1 inch i had laying around. looks dam good in my opinion. Bought two MasterCraft harnesses for my "fake" MasterCraft seats. As of right now the shoulder harness is installed around the seat frame inside the fabric. (wrapped around) I'll weld up a bar later. so for right now they are for looks.
                          Attached Files
                          {o===o}

Comment

all most forgot. I finally got around to slapping these bad boys on the truck. I only got them last October.
                            Attached Files
                            {o===o}

Comment

Good job Kid!!! Looks nice!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Those look real nice! I like em!

Comment

Working...
                                X