X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROJECT: Pokey

Wow!!! happy Birthday to you.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Damn Ryan,,, Thats AWESOME!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

a happy birthday indeed. Better get to wrench'n son, so you can get all those goodies on before trail season gets here.

I dig the KM2's. 35's or 37's?
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

A very happy birthday indeed. Had to call my bank because you can only spend "X" amount of dollars per day.

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
          I dig the KM2's. 35's or 37's?
          Top secret information. i could tell you but.....
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Very nice!!
            1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

SWEET Lots of parts should be fun to watch you get them in,
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I'm guessing 37s... go big or go home!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Score bud! you were a great driver before to get it where it went, now, lets just say, WooHoooo! hang on!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I love daylight savings time. more daylight. I was too excited this morning so i woke up extra early to enjoy all of the sunlight today. 4WheelParts was having a sale on seats this weekend so i pre ordered a set of Smittybuilt XRC seats. The are an exact copy the the mastercrafts but half the price. i pulled the trigger. Yes yes yes... i know i just put new ones in but "You get what you pay for." and i paid for crap. The old seats started ripping last year on the 'Con and have become much much worse. they have a short warranty and the day i got back from the con was too late. FULL PICS JCWhitney can shove it . Im sure that they can be re covered but i wanted something that could recline. Nothing beats driving down the freeway, leaned back, lookin' gangsta! hahaha
                    Attached Files
                    {o===o}
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

• Re: PROJECT: Pokey

From the look of that seat cover the pucker value must of been pretty high for the trails you've been driving.
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Nice seats Ryan!!! I am in desperate need of some newer seats and those look great. Now if I can just convince my fiancé that I need some new seats.....
                        Kyle
                        Aptos
                        1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

Now if I can just convince my fiancé that I need some new seats
                          You better tell her now that you have a problem and it will never be done.

Comment

Originally posted by kman67 View Post
                            Now if I can just convince my fiancé that I need some new seats.....
                            Just buy the seats and when the come to the door step tell her you bought her a surprise. and when she says something along the lines of "I DONT WANT THAT" tell her you bought one for her and one for yourself because you want to spend more time with her doing something that you enjoy and you want her to be comfortable. Because shes worth it... or something girly like that. i think it just might work....
                            {o===o}

Comment

Slapped on this guy yesterday. the old one ran into a tree branch last year. i think i should have bought 2 so they match. WHOOPS!
                              Attached Files
                              {o===o}

Comment

Got bored after work so i decided to make a cardboard overhead switch panel. I think the 4 round switches are going to be for:Interior light, CB radio, Rock Lights and a 12v cig lighter for small stuff.
                                Now i need to go buy some aluminum!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 03-22-2010, 08:38 PM.
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X